I will be doing a Gorilla trek in Rwanda later in the year. I have seen several posts listing the individuals (park rangers, porters, security guards) that company you on the trek. Who and how much are you expected to tip. I understand that the porter is an option, which I will do but how about the others? I get the feeling I am going to be tipped out by the time it is done. Unfortunately, I don't have the finacial means to support everyone but definately what to do my part. Thanks.
Gorilla Treks Tipping in Rwanda
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 2 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 3 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 4 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 5 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 6 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 9 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 10 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 11 Uganda Travel Planning
- 12 Israel and Jordan
- 13 Green Season Safari Questions
- 14 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 15 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 16 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 17 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 18 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 19 Northern Circuit tour company
- 20 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 21 Oman Trip Report
- 22 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 23 A Look Back
- 24 Morocco photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 25 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions