I will be doing a Gorilla trek in Rwanda later in the year. I have seen several posts listing the individuals (park rangers, porters, security guards) that company you on the trek. Who and how much are you expected to tip. I understand that the porter is an option, which I will do but how about the others? I get the feeling I am going to be tipped out by the time it is done. Unfortunately, I don't have the finacial means to support everyone but definately what to do my part. Thanks.
Gorilla Treks Tipping in Rwanda
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 2 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 3 Egypt safe travel
- 4 Namibia in Feb / need to book hotels in advance?
- 5 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 6 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 7 Nairobi airport
- 8 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 9 Dubai - Palm Island
- 10 Arabic language audio course
- 11 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 12 UAE Desert Safari
- 13 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 14 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 15 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 16 South Africa in February?
- 17 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 18 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 Taste of Dubai
- 23 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 24 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 25 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara