I am considering visiting the Gorilla's in Rwanda. I am planning to go, as part of a work trip to Kigali, in early March. I have just found out that I'm pregnant and will be about 3 months by the time the trip comes around and I wondered if would still be manageable?I understnad that every pregnant body is different and that you can't advise from a medical perspective. But I'd just like to understand more about the trekking options and whether I would be able to opt to do an easier trek or is it completely dependant on where the Gorilla's are on the day?
Basically any advise would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda Visa
- 2 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 3 Morocco help
- 4 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 5 Private Guide for Cairo
- 6 Egypt - Need Help!
- 7 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 8 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 11 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 14 First trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 17 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 18 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 19 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 20 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 21 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 22 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 23 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 24 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 25 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North