I am considering visiting the Gorilla's in Rwanda. I am planning to go, as part of a work trip to Kigali, in early March. I have just found out that I'm pregnant and will be about 3 months by the time the trip comes around and I wondered if would still be manageable?I understnad that every pregnant body is different and that you can't advise from a medical perspective. But I'd just like to understand more about the trekking options and whether I would be able to opt to do an easier trek or is it completely dependant on where the Gorilla's are on the day?
Basically any advise would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 2 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 3 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 6 Petra from Israel
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 9 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 10 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 11 israel tour
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 14 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 15 Luxury train ride
- 16 Safety in Fes
- 17 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 24 Cape Town
- 25 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst