I am considering visiting the Gorilla's in Rwanda. I am planning to go, as part of a work trip to Kigali, in early March. I have just found out that I'm pregnant and will be about 3 months by the time the trip comes around and I wondered if would still be manageable?I understnad that every pregnant body is different and that you can't advise from a medical perspective. But I'd just like to understand more about the trekking options and whether I would be able to opt to do an easier trek or is it completely dependant on where the Gorilla's are on the day?
Basically any advise would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Durban - where to stay for one night
- 2 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 3 Single traveler
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 6 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 7 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 8 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 9 Morocco Highlights
- 10 Uganda Trip Report
- 11 Money in Uganda
- 12 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 13 VISA for Mozambique
- 14 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 17 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 18 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 19 Best African Safari
- 20 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 21 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 22 beach visit after safari
- 23 Petra Wadi Rum
- 24 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 25 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)