I am considering visiting the Gorilla's in Rwanda. I am planning to go, as part of a work trip to Kigali, in early March. I have just found out that I'm pregnant and will be about 3 months by the time the trip comes around and I wondered if would still be manageable?I understnad that every pregnant body is different and that you can't advise from a medical perspective. But I'd just like to understand more about the trekking options and whether I would be able to opt to do an easier trek or is it completely dependant on where the Gorilla's are on the day?
Basically any advise would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://newsupplements2017.com/varitonil/
- 2 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 3 How to book a hotel in qazvin and alamut
- 4 Private Guide for Cairo
- 5 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 6 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 7 Texting from US to Israel
- 8 Itinerary Ideas
- 9 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 10 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 11 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 12 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 13 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 14 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 15 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 16 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 17 Passport pages stuck together
- 18 Self drive tour south africa
- 19 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 20 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 21 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 22 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 23 Duba activities - help deciding
- 24 Eilat
- 25 recommendations for AI islands