I am considering visiting the Gorilla's in Rwanda. I am planning to go, as part of a work trip to Kigali, in early March. I have just found out that I'm pregnant and will be about 3 months by the time the trip comes around and I wondered if would still be manageable?I understnad that every pregnant body is different and that you can't advise from a medical perspective. But I'd just like to understand more about the trekking options and whether I would be able to opt to do an easier trek or is it completely dependant on where the Gorilla's are on the day?
Basically any advise would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Short S. African Safaris?
- 2 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 3 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 4 CAUTION! Do not deal with IRANIANVISA.COM
- 5 Isreal
- 6 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 7 Binocular rentals
- 8 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 9 Marrakech
- 10 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 11 Dead Sea day trip
- 12 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 13 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 14 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 15 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 16 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 17 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 18 Itinerary Ideas
- 19 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 20 Travel to Botswana
- 21 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 22 Loldia House Kenya
- 23 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 24 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 25 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park