I am planned to go Gorilla trekking in May 2007, I believe this to tbe the long rains, however it has been raining since November so I am not sure what that means. Can anyone tell me if they have been during this time and is it still ok? In addition I have been told not to bother doing the Chimp walk at Nagaba Island, can anyone that has done this please comment.
Gorilla Trekking in May 2007
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 2 Morocco
- 3 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 Green Season Safari Questions
- 6 Morocco in April 2014
- 7 Quick question about Kenya..
- 8 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 11 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 14 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 15 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 16 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 17 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 18 Uganda Travel Planning
- 19 Israel and Jordan
- 20 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 21 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 24 Northern Circuit tour company
- 25 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!