I am planned to go Gorilla trekking in May 2007, I believe this to tbe the long rains, however it has been raining since November so I am not sure what that means. Can anyone tell me if they have been during this time and is it still ok? In addition I have been told not to bother doing the Chimp walk at Nagaba Island, can anyone that has done this please comment.
Gorilla Trekking in May 2007
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bugs n' Botswana
- 2 My Trip to Palestine
- 3 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 4 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 5 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 6 Group Trip to Israel
- 7 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 8 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 9 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 10 My trip to Egypt .....
- 11 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 12 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 13 Safari and Beach in June
- 14 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 15 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 16 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 17 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 18 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 19 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 20 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 21 Homestay Accomodation
- 22 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 23 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 24 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 25 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2