I am planning a trip to trek gorillas in both Rwanda and Uganda. As i was doing my search for an appropriate tour operator to handle my travels, I came accross a website for Naturetrack expeditions, they seem to offer good itineraries and their price looks good. Has any one ever used them before. How good are they? I need your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy Real Genuine data base Registered and Fake Passport,ID CARS VISAS ...
- 2 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 3 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 4 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 5 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 6 3-week tour at Egypt
- 7 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 8 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 9 Morocco Advice
- 10 Beirut
- 11 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 12 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 13 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 14 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 15 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 16 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 17 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 18 I'm going on safari for free!
- 19 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 20 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 21 Dubai first time
- 22 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 23 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 24 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 25 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites