Would like to know if anyone has gone trekking for these mighty beasts lately? If so what did you encounter? I hear that the permit situation is up in the air? Going from one day instead of the usually two. and in some cases there may not be a guarantee of even the one.Would appreciate any information at all. Thanks
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 2 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 3 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 4 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 7 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 8 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 9 My trip to Egypt .....
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 14 Homestay Accomodation
- 15 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 16 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 17 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 18 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 19 Group Trip to Israel
- 20 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??