Would like to know if anyone has gone trekking for these mighty beasts lately? If so what did you encounter? I hear that the permit situation is up in the air? Going from one day instead of the usually two. and in some cases there may not be a guarantee of even the one.Would appreciate any information at all. Thanks
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 2 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 My trip to Egypt .....
- 5 Safari Cost Comparison
- 6 dubai for 5 days
- 7 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 8 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 9 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 10 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 11 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 12 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 13 Bugs n' Botswana
- 14 Group Trip to Israel
- 15 My Trip to Palestine
- 16 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 17 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 18 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 19 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 20 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 21 Safari and Beach in June
- 22 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 23 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 24 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 25 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation