New to Fodor's. Great forum. Have used the search engine but couldn't find an answer.
In trekking to find the gorillas, has anyone ever been with a group that failed to find them? I know I'd be more than a little upset if I paid $500 for a permit and all the other expenses to get to Rwanda and then didn't see them.
Gorilla trek. How likely is failure?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trip report, morocco
- 2 Rwanda trip report
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Tel Aviv beaches
- 5 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 6 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 9 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 10 israel and petra
- 11 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 12 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 13 Israel and Petra
- 14 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 15 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 16 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 17 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 18 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 19 Morocco for 2 nights
- 20 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 21 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 22 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 23 Tanzania Safari
- 24 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 25 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)