I will have 4 full days (not including travel) in Rwanda--apparently I can secure tracking permits any of those days. I am tracking two times. Does anyone have an opinion or are there any reasons to prefer seeing the gorillas my first two days in-country as opposed to my last two days? The rest of my itinerary will depend on when I decide to see the gorillas.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 2 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 3 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 4 Magnificant Morocco
- 5 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 6 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 7 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 8 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 9 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 10 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 11 Pulse Africa???
- 12 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 13 Safari luggage
- 14 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 15 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 16 Morocco Trip Report
- 17 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 18 Car Rentals in Israel
- 19 Walia Tours?
- 20 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 21 Kruger
- 22 Recommendaton for Transfer Company
- 23 Cape Town Itinerary
- 24 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 25 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?