I will have 4 full days (not including travel) in Rwanda--apparently I can secure tracking permits any of those days. I am tracking two times. Does anyone have an opinion or are there any reasons to prefer seeing the gorillas my first two days in-country as opposed to my last two days? The rest of my itinerary will depend on when I decide to see the gorillas.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Illuminez l'apparence des peaux
- 2 Private Guide for Cairo
- 3 Texting from US to Israel
- 4 Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 6 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 7 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 8 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 9 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 10 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 11 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 12 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 13 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 14 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 15 Passport pages stuck together
- 16 Self drive tour south africa
- 17 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 18 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 19 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 20 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 21 Duba activities - help deciding
- 22 Eilat
- 23 recommendations for AI islands
- 24 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 25 Petra from Israel