I will have 4 full days (not including travel) in Rwanda--apparently I can secure tracking permits any of those days. I am tracking two times. Does anyone have an opinion or are there any reasons to prefer seeing the gorillas my first two days in-country as opposed to my last two days? The rest of my itinerary will depend on when I decide to see the gorillas.
Thanks for any tips!
Gorilla tracking logistics question
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 2 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 3 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 4 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 5 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 6 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 7 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 8 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 9 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 10 Awesome trip and still not done
- 11 South Africa
- 12 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 13 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 14 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 15 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 16 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 17 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 18 Cultural Tour from Maun?
- 19 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 20 [UGANDA] Meeting Local People
- 21 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 22 Bidair at JNB
- 23 Sole fem traveller guide
- 24 Trip Report - Safari South Africa 2012
- 25 Morocco for 2 nights