I will have 4 full days (not including travel) in Rwanda--apparently I can secure tracking permits any of those days. I am tracking two times. Does anyone have an opinion or are there any reasons to prefer seeing the gorillas my first two days in-country as opposed to my last two days? The rest of my itinerary will depend on when I decide to see the gorillas.
Thanks for any tips!
Gorilla tracking logistics question
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 Safari and Beach in June
- 3 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 4 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 5 Help! First African safari!!!
- 6 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 7 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 8 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 9 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 10 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai