I will have 4 full days (not including travel) in Rwanda--apparently I can secure tracking permits any of those days. I am tracking two times. Does anyone have an opinion or are there any reasons to prefer seeing the gorillas my first two days in-country as opposed to my last two days? The rest of my itinerary will depend on when I decide to see the gorillas.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel for 10 days
- 2 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 3 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 4 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 5 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 6 Namibia Itinerary
- 7 name issue
- 8 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 9 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 10 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 11 experiences with African travel Resource
- 12 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 13 Madagascar suggestions
- 14 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 15 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 16 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 17 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 18 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 19 Single traveler
- 20 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 21 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 22 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 23 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 24 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 25 morocco help please