I will have 4 full days (not including travel) in Rwanda--apparently I can secure tracking permits any of those days. I am tracking two times. Does anyone have an opinion or are there any reasons to prefer seeing the gorillas my first two days in-country as opposed to my last two days? The rest of my itinerary will depend on when I decide to see the gorillas.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 2 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 3 A Thorough Guide To Fixing That Printer At This Point Not Working
- 4 Approaches On The Best Way To Keep Beautiful
- 5 contract, and in view that the phrases
- 6 Cape Town -safety
- 7 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 8 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 9 Trip to Merzouga
- 10 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 11 Swaziland in January
- 12 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 13 good internet connection option Meknes
- 14 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 15 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 16 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 17 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 18 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 19 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 20 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 21 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 22 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 25 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city