Offer is good for trips of 6 days or more. This is a great opportunity if you've been contemplating a gorilla trip. For the record that's a free $500 gorilla permit.
Maybe you'd even like to join me in August of 2009 for up to 4 gorilla visits, plus other primate tracking in Rwanda and Uganda. I don't profit from your participation other than our sharing of fixed costs and your presumably delightful company. Presumably I am equally delightful.
I'm looking forward to this trip, even if it is all as a solo.
I'll add one more Volcanoes plug. I was pleased that they did not forget clients who had booked long ago when doling out discounts. To me that's an indication of a respectable company.
Gorilla permits--buy one get one free thru' 2009--Volcanoes Safaris
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa in February?
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 4 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 5 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 6 Morocco to portugal
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 9 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 10 Independence Day in Israel
- 11 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 12 Drinking on safari
- 13 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 14 Travelust
- 15 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 16 Shots for Morocco
- 17 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 18 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 19 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 22 Thinking about The Gambia
- 23 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 24 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 25 Dubai Sand Dune dinner