Offer is good for trips of 6 days or more. This is a great opportunity if you've been contemplating a gorilla trip. For the record that's a free $500 gorilla permit.
Maybe you'd even like to join me in August of 2009 for up to 4 gorilla visits, plus other primate tracking in Rwanda and Uganda. I don't profit from your participation other than our sharing of fixed costs and your presumably delightful company. Presumably I am equally delightful.
I'm looking forward to this trip, even if it is all as a solo.
I'll add one more Volcanoes plug. I was pleased that they did not forget clients who had booked long ago when doling out discounts. To me that's an indication of a respectable company.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 top grade medical marijuana and Oils for patients and smokers
- 2 Viator tour company
- 3 tours in Johannesburg
- 4 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 5 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 6 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 7 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 8 South African Cities
- 9 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 10 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 11 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 12 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 13 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 14 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 15 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 16 where to go in africa
- 17 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 18 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 19 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 Help with bags
- 22 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 23 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 24 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 25 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
Gorilla permits--buy one get one free thru' 2009--Volcanoes Safaris