Offer is good for trips of 6 days or more. This is a great opportunity if you've been contemplating a gorilla trip. For the record that's a free $500 gorilla permit.
Maybe you'd even like to join me in August of 2009 for up to 4 gorilla visits, plus other primate tracking in Rwanda and Uganda. I don't profit from your participation other than our sharing of fixed costs and your presumably delightful company. Presumably I am equally delightful.
I'm looking forward to this trip, even if it is all as a solo.
I'll add one more Volcanoes plug. I was pleased that they did not forget clients who had booked long ago when doling out discounts. To me that's an indication of a respectable company.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 2 name issue
- 3 Israel for 10 days
- 4 Namibia Itinerary
- 5 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 6 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 7 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 8 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 9 experiences with African travel Resource
- 10 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 11 Madagascar suggestions
- 12 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 13 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 14 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 15 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 16 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 17 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 18 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 19 Single traveler
- 20 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 21 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 22 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 23 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 24 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 25 morocco help please
Gorilla permits--buy one get one free thru' 2009--Volcanoes Safaris