Offer is good for trips of 6 days or more. This is a great opportunity if you've been contemplating a gorilla trip. For the record that's a free $500 gorilla permit.
Maybe you'd even like to join me in August of 2009 for up to 4 gorilla visits, plus other primate tracking in Rwanda and Uganda. I don't profit from your participation other than our sharing of fixed costs and your presumably delightful company. Presumably I am equally delightful.
I'm looking forward to this trip, even if it is all as a solo.
I'll add one more Volcanoes plug. I was pleased that they did not forget clients who had booked long ago when doling out discounts. To me that's an indication of a respectable company.
Gorilla permits--buy one get one free thru' 2009--Volcanoes Safaris
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 2 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 3 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 4 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 7 Safari on a budget!
- 8 Tips for Israel
- 9 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 10 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 11 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 12 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 13 Road To Morocco Tours
- 14 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 15 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 16 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 17 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 18 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 19 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 20 Rwanda
- 21 Egypt safe travel
- 22 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 23 Zambia Impressions
- 24 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 25 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi