Offer is good for trips of 6 days or more. This is a great opportunity if you've been contemplating a gorilla trip. For the record that's a free $500 gorilla permit.
Maybe you'd even like to join me in August of 2009 for up to 4 gorilla visits, plus other primate tracking in Rwanda and Uganda. I don't profit from your participation other than our sharing of fixed costs and your presumably delightful company. Presumably I am equally delightful.
I'm looking forward to this trip, even if it is all as a solo.
I'll add one more Volcanoes plug. I was pleased that they did not forget clients who had booked long ago when doling out discounts. To me that's an indication of a respectable company.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 무료 바다 이야기 게임 ★♧주_소= scc883.컴 卍
- 2 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 3 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 4 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 5 Private Guide for Cairo
- 6 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 7 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 8 Texting from US to Israel
- 9 Itinerary Ideas
- 10 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 11 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 12 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 13 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 14 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 15 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 16 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 17 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 18 Passport pages stuck together
- 19 Self drive tour south africa
- 20 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 21 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 22 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 23 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 24 Duba activities - help deciding
- 25 Eilat
Gorilla permits--buy one get one free thru' 2009--Volcanoes Safaris