Offer is good for trips of 6 days or more. This is a great opportunity if you've been contemplating a gorilla trip. For the record that's a free $500 gorilla permit.
Maybe you'd even like to join me in August of 2009 for up to 4 gorilla visits, plus other primate tracking in Rwanda and Uganda. I don't profit from your participation other than our sharing of fixed costs and your presumably delightful company. Presumably I am equally delightful.
I'm looking forward to this trip, even if it is all as a solo.
I'll add one more Volcanoes plug. I was pleased that they did not forget clients who had booked long ago when doling out discounts. To me that's an indication of a respectable company.
Gorilla permits--buy one get one free thru' 2009--Volcanoes Safaris
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 2 Tel Aviv beaches
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 5 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 6 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 7 israel and petra
- 8 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 9 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 10 Israel and Petra
- 11 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 12 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 13 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 14 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 15 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 18 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 19 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 20 Tanzania Safari
- 21 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 22 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 23 Magnificant Morocco
- 24 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 25 Hotels in Nairobi