Offer is good for trips of 6 days or more. This is a great opportunity if you've been contemplating a gorilla trip. For the record that's a free $500 gorilla permit.
Maybe you'd even like to join me in August of 2009 for up to 4 gorilla visits, plus other primate tracking in Rwanda and Uganda. I don't profit from your participation other than our sharing of fixed costs and your presumably delightful company. Presumably I am equally delightful.
I'm looking forward to this trip, even if it is all as a solo.
I'll add one more Volcanoes plug. I was pleased that they did not forget clients who had booked long ago when doling out discounts. To me that's an indication of a respectable company.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MICROSOFT Office 365 APP CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
Gorilla permits--buy one get one free thru' 2009--Volcanoes Safaris