We will be staying in Meknes for a little more than 2 weeks. Because of certain other reasons, we need to stay in an apartment. The apartment host said, internet connection is available at the apartment. Since we need to work remotely, I want to make sure we will have good internet connection.
Does anyone know if the internet speed is good.
And if the internet speed at the apartment is not good, what are our options ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 2 Cairo International Airport
- 3 Petra from Israel
- 4 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 5 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 6 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 7 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 8 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 9 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 10 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 11 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 12 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 13 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 14 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 15 Dubai Guide
- 16 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 17 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 18 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 19 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 20 Loldia House Kenya
- 21 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 22 Alexandria
- 23 kicheche compared to porini
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?