This may be a bit too early to discuss..but I am trying to go to Egypt in Dec- early Jan. I am wondering if this is a good or bad idea, or even too early to discuss? I am somewhat concerned as elections are in just a couple short weeks away and that could cause some unrest and demonstrations as Im imagining. My husband is over there right now and needs to know in a week whether Im coming or not and I am wondering if anyone over there on these forums has heard of any possible things planned in the next few weeks? I want opinions from real people NOT media as media exaggerates all. Ive been to Egypt already and no problems at all, but the fact there are elections really does concern me for unrest happening. If anyone has any information please respond. Sorry this is long Im a big talker
Good idea in December?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 I am looking for parteners to work with
- 2 East Africa summer 2014
- 3 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 4 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 5 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 6 Cape Town Safety?
- 7 first time family safari in August 2014
- 8 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 9 Memory cards for camera
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 12 Sabi Sands camps
- 13 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 14 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 15 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 16 Help with Rwanda trip
- 17 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 18 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 19 Tel Aviv beaches
- 20 trip report, morocco
- 21 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 24 Morocco for 2 nights
- 25 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??