This may be a bit too early to discuss..but I am trying to go to Egypt in Dec- early Jan. I am wondering if this is a good or bad idea, or even too early to discuss? I am somewhat concerned as elections are in just a couple short weeks away and that could cause some unrest and demonstrations as Im imagining. My husband is over there right now and needs to know in a week whether Im coming or not and I am wondering if anyone over there on these forums has heard of any possible things planned in the next few weeks? I want opinions from real people NOT media as media exaggerates all. Ive been to Egypt already and no problems at all, but the fact there are elections really does concern me for unrest happening. If anyone has any information please respond. Sorry this is long Im a big talker
Good idea in December?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 4 Uganda Travel Planning
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant