This may be a bit too early to discuss..but I am trying to go to Egypt in Dec- early Jan. I am wondering if this is a good or bad idea, or even too early to discuss? I am somewhat concerned as elections are in just a couple short weeks away and that could cause some unrest and demonstrations as Im imagining. My husband is over there right now and needs to know in a week whether Im coming or not and I am wondering if anyone over there on these forums has heard of any possible things planned in the next few weeks? I want opinions from real people NOT media as media exaggerates all. Ive been to Egypt already and no problems at all, but the fact there are elections really does concern me for unrest happening. If anyone has any information please respond. Sorry this is long Im a big talker
Good idea in December?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia road conditions
- 2 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 3 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 4 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 5 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 6 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 7 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 8 Questions about Chobe
- 9 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 10 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 11 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 12 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 13 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 14 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 15 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 16 Ebola and Morocco
- 17 Thompson Gazelle
- 18 Overland in West Africa
- 19 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 20 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 21 Morrocco and Cash
- 22 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 23 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 24 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 25 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa