This may be a bit too early to discuss..but I am trying to go to Egypt in Dec- early Jan. I am wondering if this is a good or bad idea, or even too early to discuss? I am somewhat concerned as elections are in just a couple short weeks away and that could cause some unrest and demonstrations as Im imagining. My husband is over there right now and needs to know in a week whether Im coming or not and I am wondering if anyone over there on these forums has heard of any possible things planned in the next few weeks? I want opinions from real people NOT media as media exaggerates all. Ive been to Egypt already and no problems at all, but the fact there are elections really does concern me for unrest happening. If anyone has any information please respond. Sorry this is long Im a big talker
Good idea in December?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 2 Dubai - Palm Island
- 3 Arabic language audio course
- 4 Nairobi airport
- 5 Egypt safe travel
- 6 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 7 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 UAE Desert Safari
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 12 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 13 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 14 South Africa in February?
- 15 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 18 Dubai first time
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Zambia Impressions
- 21 Taste of Dubai
- 22 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 23 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 24 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 25 Johannesburg to Cape Town