This may be a bit too early to discuss..but I am trying to go to Egypt in Dec- early Jan. I am wondering if this is a good or bad idea, or even too early to discuss? I am somewhat concerned as elections are in just a couple short weeks away and that could cause some unrest and demonstrations as Im imagining. My husband is over there right now and needs to know in a week whether Im coming or not and I am wondering if anyone over there on these forums has heard of any possible things planned in the next few weeks? I want opinions from real people NOT media as media exaggerates all. Ive been to Egypt already and no problems at all, but the fact there are elections really does concern me for unrest happening. If anyone has any information please respond. Sorry this is long Im a big talker
Good idea in December?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Lady Egypt tour days
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 5 Safari Cost Comparison
- 6 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 7 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 8 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 9 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 10 Bugs n' Botswana
- 11 Group Trip to Israel
- 12 My Trip to Palestine
- 13 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 14 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 15 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation