Looking for some good places to eat in Dubai during our week stay. We would like to keep it to 130-180 dirhams per person. This is a bonus trip, so minding the pennies. Not looking for the Cheesecake factories( we have those at home), but local fare. Maybe a good pizza, or Burger if we need an American fix. Seafood with a view would be nice also. Any place in some of the big Malls that stand out?
Good food in Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morroco Travel Guide
- 2 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 3 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 4 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 5 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 6 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 7 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 8 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 9 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 10 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 11 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 12 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 13 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 14 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 15 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 16 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 17 Charity begins at Home!
- 18 Sun Safaris
- 19 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 20 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 21 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 22 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 23 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 24 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 25 Tour to Morocco