Returned July 5, 2008 from a week long trip with Good Earth Tours. Paul was our driver guide and we couldn't be more pleased. We were a family of four, 3 generations, and the luxury of having our own vehicle and guide was the only way to go. The trip was perfect. Spent the first night at New Arusha Hotel which worked out great because my daughter's luggage didn't arrive from Amsterdam and we were close to a shop this next morning for clothes.. Day 2 was Swala Camp, day 3 Lake Manyara Serena Lodge (our least favorite) too large and food wasn't good. Day 4 Ngorongoro Farm House (beautiful and great food) day 5 Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp. Days 6 and 7 Migration Camp. Animals were abundant, weather perfect and the whole experience top notch.
Good Earth Tours
- 1 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 4 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Kruger Park trip
- 7 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 8 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 9 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 10 Africa Safari
- 11 phone service
- 12 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 13 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 14 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 15 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 16 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 17 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 18 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 19 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 20 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 21 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 22 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 23 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 24 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 25 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.