Returned July 5, 2008 from a week long trip with Good Earth Tours. Paul was our driver guide and we couldn't be more pleased. We were a family of four, 3 generations, and the luxury of having our own vehicle and guide was the only way to go. The trip was perfect. Spent the first night at New Arusha Hotel which worked out great because my daughter's luggage didn't arrive from Amsterdam and we were close to a shop this next morning for clothes.. Day 2 was Swala Camp, day 3 Lake Manyara Serena Lodge (our least favorite) too large and food wasn't good. Day 4 Ngorongoro Farm House (beautiful and great food) day 5 Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp. Days 6 and 7 Migration Camp. Animals were abundant, weather perfect and the whole experience top notch.
Good Earth Tours
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 2 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 5 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 8 Bugs n' Botswana
- 9 Group Trip to Israel
- 10 My Trip to Palestine
- 11 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 12 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 13 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 16 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 19 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 20 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 23 Homestay Accomodation
- 24 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 25 Morocco with Desert Majesty