I am planning to visit zambia in August 2005 and I have been dealing with a tour operator based in zambia called voyagers has anyone dealt with them as they seem they have really good rates
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best African Safari
- 2 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 Petra Wadi Rum
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 10 What is worth seeing in November?
- 11 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 12 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 16 Masai Mara in May
- 17 Western Desert Itinerary
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 20 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 21 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 22 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 23 Trip to Merzouga
- 24 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 25 Uganda Visa