Message: My sister and I are traveling to Ghana in Sept (1st time to Africa). We will be there about 3 wks. Want to see countryside, historical
sites, etc. but also wonder about any interesting progressive projects either
in health care or mental health, women's issues, education, etc...And of course music, dance, storytellers,theatre...any experiences, contacts or ideas?
Going to Ghana! Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 2 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 3 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 4 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 5 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 6 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 7 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 8 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 9 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 10 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 11 Eilat to Petra
- 12 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 13 Cape Town Trip
- 14 Safaga activités
- 15 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 16 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 17 Jordan vacation
- 18 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 19 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 20 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 21 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 22 Serengeti self-drive camping trip
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 Egypt with Zahi Hawass
- 25 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda