Message: My sister and I are traveling to Ghana in Sept (1st time to Africa). We will be there about 3 wks. Want to see countryside, historical
sites, etc. but also wonder about any interesting progressive projects either
in health care or mental health, women's issues, education, etc...And of course music, dance, storytellers,theatre...any experiences, contacts or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 2 trial present and reports say it co
- 3 Explore the Apes (Uganda & Rwanda)
- 4 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 5 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 6 http://buysupplementsreview.com/blackcore-edge-max-pills/
- 7 Climb for a Cause
- 8 contract, and in view that t
- 9 http://www.supplementrocket.com/raw-power-xl/
- 10 Some Useful Tips For Avoiding Shoulder
- 11 Starting An Internet Marketing Business
- 12 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 13 Olive Safaris Entebbe Feedback
- 14 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 15 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 16 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 17 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 18 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 19 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 20 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 21 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 22 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 23 DOHA LAYOVER
- 24 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 25 Morocco Questions