Message: My sister and I are traveling to Ghana in Sept (1st time to Africa). We will be there about 3 wks. Want to see countryside, historical
sites, etc. but also wonder about any interesting progressive projects either
in health care or mental health, women's issues, education, etc...And of course music, dance, storytellers,theatre...any experiences, contacts or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Trip to Africa
- 2 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 3 Morocco Trip Report
- 4 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 5 Morocco in October 2015
- 6 Remembering Palmyra
- 7 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 8 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 9 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 10 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 11 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 12 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 13 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 14 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 15 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 16 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 17 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 18 Transit visa
- 19 Local Tanzania companies
- 20 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 21 Need itineary planning help
- 22 Israel for 60 year olds
- 23 Dubai Trip Idea
- 24 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 25 Tanzania trip Advice