Message: My sister and I are traveling to Ghana in Sept (1st time to Africa). We will be there about 3 wks. Want to see countryside, historical
sites, etc. but also wonder about any interesting progressive projects either
in health care or mental health, women's issues, education, etc...And of course music, dance, storytellers,theatre...any experiences, contacts or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 U>S:A : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Zune Won't Connect To Mobile Device
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Business Tycoon in Tanzania
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 8 Safari suggestions
- 9 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 10 Travel to Cairo in July
- 11 Targin into Zambia
- 12 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 13 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 14 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 15 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 18 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 21 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 22 Passport question for International flight
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 Tour operator near me
- 25 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya