Message: My sister and I are traveling to Ghana in Sept (1st time to Africa). We will be there about 3 wks. Want to see countryside, historical
sites, etc. but also wonder about any interesting progressive projects either
in health care or mental health, women's issues, education, etc...And of course music, dance, storytellers,theatre...any experiences, contacts or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 2 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 3 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 4 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 5 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 6 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 7 el gouna or soma bay????
- 8 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 9 Safari photography help
- 10 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 11 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 12 Israel itinerary
- 13 Tanzania trip Advice
- 14 Malawi with kiddos
- 15 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 16 Local Tanzania companies
- 17 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 19 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 20 Dubai Trip Idea
- 21 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 22 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
- 23 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 24 Lewa Safari Camp - 4 nights
- 25 sim cards