A friend and I are going to Beirut for four or five nights in August. I was wondering what the best, and most convenient district in which to base ourselves would be. What re the top three excursions etc...AND if anyone has a good tour guide to recommend...Many thanks...
Going to Beirut
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 2 I'm going on safari for free!
- 3 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 4 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 5 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 6 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 7 Dubai first time
- 8 Morocco Advice
- 9 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 10 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 11 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 12 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 13 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 14 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 15 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 16 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 17 16 day mixed trip
- 18 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 19 Canadian Insurance
- 20 Evacuation Insurance
- 21 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 22 Bespoke East Africa Kenya and Tanzania Safari
- 23 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 24 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 25 Dubai Safari Tour