A friend and I are going to Beirut for four or five nights in August. I was wondering what the best, and most convenient district in which to base ourselves would be. What re the top three excursions etc...AND if anyone has a good tour guide to recommend...Many thanks...
Going to Beirut
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 2 COME TO IRAN ...
- 3 Iran Info, Please
- 4 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 5 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 6 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 7 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 8 fez accommodation
- 9 what kind of phone
- 10 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 11 Johannesburg...?
- 12 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 13 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 14 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 15 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 16 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 17 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 18 Suggestions for a group tour
- 19 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 20 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 21 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 22 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 23 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?
- 24 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 25 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day