My friend and I are planning to take a tour on 24th of April from Fes to Marrakech. Tour will take 3 days, we will pass trough Merzouga and Ouarzazate. We will spend a night in the desert! You may contact us for details.
If you join, the price will decrease!!!
If you are interested, please contact us!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Masai Mara in May
- 2 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 3 What is worth seeing in November?
- 4 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 5 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 6 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 7 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 8 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 9 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 10 Trip to Merzouga
- 11 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 12 Uganda Visa
- 13 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 14 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 15 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 16 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 17 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 18 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 19 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 20 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 21 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 22 beach visit after safari
- 23 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 24 Cape Town -safety
- 25 Uganda Trip Report
Going from Fes to Marrakech on 24th April for 3 days! Anyone to join?