My friend and I are planning to take a tour on 24th of April from Fes to Marrakech. Tour will take 3 days, we will pass trough Merzouga and Ouarzazate. We will spend a night in the desert! You may contact us for details.
If you join, the price will decrease!!!
If you are interested, please contact us!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotel Ibis Casa Voyageurs - closed
- 2 Morocco arrival information
- 3 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 4 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 5 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 6 help with itinerary please
- 7 advise on joburg pls!
- 8 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 9 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 10 12 days Cape Town and Pilanesburg Itinerary help
- 11 Cape Town weather dependent activities
- 12 Luggage restrictions
- 13 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 14 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 15 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 16 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 17 Township Tour Guide
- 18 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 19 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 20 ISRAEL TRIP
- 21 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 22 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 23 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 24 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 25 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
Going from Fes to Marrakech on 24th April for 3 days! Anyone to join?