I have 10 days from the beginning of January before I have to be back at work, and enough frequent flier miles for a trip to central /western Africa. Ghana comes to my mind first as being a friendly (and safe) country. Destinations can be anywhere Lufthansa flies to in the region. Any recommendations? I'm not at all prepared and are looking for a quiet and nice place to stay Thanks!
Ghana coming January (or somewhere else?)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 2 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 3 Jordan safety concerns
- 4 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 5 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 6 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 7 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 8 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 9 A family safari in Tanzania
- 10 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Uganda Trip Report
- 13 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 14 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 15 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 16 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 17 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 18 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 19 Boutique hotels in israel
- 20 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 21 Short layover at JNB
- 22 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 24 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 25 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?