I have 10 days from the beginning of January before I have to be back at work, and enough frequent flier miles for a trip to central /western Africa. Ghana comes to my mind first as being a friendly (and safe) country. Destinations can be anywhere Lufthansa flies to in the region. Any recommendations? I'm not at all prepared and are looking for a quiet and nice place to stay Thanks!
Ghana coming January (or somewhere else?)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 2 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 3 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 4 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 5 Kruger
- 6 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 7 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 8 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 9 Morocco Trip Report
- 10 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 11 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 12 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 13 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 14 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 15 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 16 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 17 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 18 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 19 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 20 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 21 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 22 Car Rentals in Israel
- 23 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 24 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 25 Hotel- 1 night in Doha