I'm thinking of meeting my wife in Capo Verde one week in March. Any thought on how to get there from New York without spending an arm and a leg or a week in transit? Only idea I've had so far, is to fly South African Air or American to Johannesburg, get on the next return flight, and get off in Sal. But what do I do in Sal at 3:00 a.m., and how do I get from there to Praia?
Getting to Praia, Capo Verde
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 I am looking for parteners to work with
- 2 East Africa summer 2014
- 3 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 4 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 5 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 6 Cape Town Safety?
- 7 first time family safari in August 2014
- 8 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 9 Memory cards for camera
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 12 Sabi Sands camps
- 13 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 14 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 15 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 16 Help with Rwanda trip
- 17 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 18 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 19 Tel Aviv beaches
- 20 trip report, morocco
- 21 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 24 Morocco for 2 nights
- 25 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??