We are plannning a safari trip to Tanzania - north circuit. Considering GoodEarth tour company as they seem to have favourable reviews in this forum. This and most other safaris in north circuit start in Arusha. Problem is that there are no international flights that will get us to JRO directly (we will be flying in from Singapore).
It appears that we need to either go to DAR or Nairobi and then take a local flight (Precision Air seems to be the only option) or fly to Nairobi and given that the distance is shorter, maybe a private transfer can be arranged via road?
Which is the best way to do this? Are there other better options available?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Reset YAHOO Setting CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO mail Tec*h SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Travel to Cairo in July
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Targin into Zambia
- 7 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 8 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 9 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 17 Passport question for International flight
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Tour operator near me
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 23 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 24 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 25 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?