We are plannning a safari trip to Tanzania - north circuit. Considering GoodEarth tour company as they seem to have favourable reviews in this forum. This and most other safaris in north circuit start in Arusha. Problem is that there are no international flights that will get us to JRO directly (we will be flying in from Singapore).
It appears that we need to either go to DAR or Nairobi and then take a local flight (Precision Air seems to be the only option) or fly to Nairobi and given that the distance is shorter, maybe a private transfer can be arranged via road?
Which is the best way to do this? Are there other better options available?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 릴게임신천지 ♤홈 피 = scc883.컴 ♣
- 2 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 3 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 4 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 5 israel tour
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 8 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 9 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 10 Luxury train ride
- 11 Safety in Fes
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 17 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 18 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 19 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 20 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 21 Cape Town
- 22 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Travel to Cairo in July
- 25 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!