We are plannning a safari trip to Tanzania - north circuit. Considering GoodEarth tour company as they seem to have favourable reviews in this forum. This and most other safaris in north circuit start in Arusha. Problem is that there are no international flights that will get us to JRO directly (we will be flying in from Singapore).
It appears that we need to either go to DAR or Nairobi and then take a local flight (Precision Air seems to be the only option) or fly to Nairobi and given that the distance is shorter, maybe a private transfer can be arranged via road?
Which is the best way to do this? Are there other better options available?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 http://www.nutritionofenergy.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 South Africa trip report
- 5 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 6 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 7 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 8 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 9 Mombasa recomendations please
- 10 Private tours in Morocco
- 11 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 12 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 13 First time to Africa-need help!
- 14 How do I know if a company is legit
- 15 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 16 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 17 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 18 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 19 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 20 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 21 Ethiopian security
- 22 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 23 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 24 morocco
- 25 Morocco 10 days - plz review