We are plannning a safari trip to Tanzania - north circuit. Considering GoodEarth tour company as they seem to have favourable reviews in this forum. This and most other safaris in north circuit start in Arusha. Problem is that there are no international flights that will get us to JRO directly (we will be flying in from Singapore).
It appears that we need to either go to DAR or Nairobi and then take a local flight (Precision Air seems to be the only option) or fly to Nairobi and given that the distance is shorter, maybe a private transfer can be arranged via road?
Which is the best way to do this? Are there other better options available?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 the first-rate methods to lose
- 2 How to book a hotel in qazvin and alamut
- 3 Private Guide for Cairo
- 4 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 5 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 6 Texting from US to Israel
- 7 Itinerary Ideas
- 8 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 9 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 10 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 11 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 12 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 13 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 14 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 15 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 16 Passport pages stuck together
- 17 Self drive tour south africa
- 18 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 19 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 20 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 21 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 22 Duba activities - help deciding
- 23 Eilat
- 24 recommendations for AI islands
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions