We are plannning a safari trip to Tanzania - north circuit. Considering GoodEarth tour company as they seem to have favourable reviews in this forum. This and most other safaris in north circuit start in Arusha. Problem is that there are no international flights that will get us to JRO directly (we will be flying in from Singapore).
It appears that we need to either go to DAR or Nairobi and then take a local flight (Precision Air seems to be the only option) or fly to Nairobi and given that the distance is shorter, maybe a private transfer can be arranged via road?
Which is the best way to do this? Are there other better options available?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/allure-rx/
- 2 http://vitagarciniahcasite.com/colon-life-se/
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 Beware of Iran tours with tour operator "Arian Tours" !!
- 6 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 9 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Israel Transportation
- 12 Changing planes at Dubai
- 13 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 14 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 15 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 16 Morocco help
- 17 First trip to Africa
- 18 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 19 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 20 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 21 IRAN
- 22 Money in Uganda
- 23 Uganda Visa
- 24 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 25 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed