Anyone have any idea how long it would take to apply for an Israeli visa in Amman? I've called and called the embassy and emailed them. No reply from phones or email. I'm a Malaysian passport holder and would like to fly into Amman. I'm prepared to wait for a couple of days in Amman for an Israeli visa then take the border crossing. I've called all the travel agents on the embassy's website and they all don't know, or say it takes two weeks.
I've also called all the numbers for the embassy listed. Please help!! Many thanks
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 2 First time safari question
- 3 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 4 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 5 Dubai
- 6 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 7 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 10 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 11 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 12 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 13 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 14 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 15 Etosha help
- 16 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 private game reserve-kruger
- 19 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 20 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 21 go2africa
- 22 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 23 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 24 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 25 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?