I have a friend that is taking a cruise to Casablanca (among other places) and wants to get off the boat and go to Marrakech. I think they have two days there. Are there tours or how would you recommend they do that least expensively - and safely? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 2 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 3 honeymoon place
- 4 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 5 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 6 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 7 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 8 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 9 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 10 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 11 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 12 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 13 Yom Hazikaron
- 14 Yom Haatzmaut
- 15 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 16 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 17 recomendation on African Safari company
- 18 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 19 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 20 One extra day in Jordan
- 21 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 22 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 23 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 24 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 25 Israel in Late October or November?