My daughter is going on a research trip to S. Africa. I've looked on a number of different sites that getting money out of an ATM at the airport is the best option, as opposed to getting $ through a bank or AAA here, because though she'd be paying the fees for the withdrawal, they're far less than the hit on the exchange rate.
Getting currency for S. Africa trip
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 2 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 My trip to Egypt .....
- 5 Safari Cost Comparison
- 6 dubai for 5 days
- 7 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 8 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 9 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 10 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 11 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 12 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 13 Bugs n' Botswana
- 14 Group Trip to Israel
- 15 My Trip to Palestine
- 16 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 17 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 18 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 19 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 20 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 21 Safari and Beach in June
- 22 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 23 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 24 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 25 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation