I am a US citizen planning to fly from Israel to Cairo and tour Egypt for a week.
If I have an Israel visa stamp on my passport, will I run into issues with getting an Egyptian visa on arrival at Cairo Airport?
From what I have read this should not be an issue, but has anyone had recent problems with Egypt denying entry?
Getting an Egypt Visa with Israel Visa Stamp
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 2 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 3 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 4 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 5 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 8 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 9 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 10 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 11 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 12 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 13 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 14 Charity begins at Home!
- 15 Sun Safaris
- 16 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 17 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 18 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 19 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 20 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 21 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 22 Tour to Morocco
- 23 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 24 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 25 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?