I am a US citizen planning to fly from Israel to Cairo and tour Egypt for a week.
If I have an Israel visa stamp on my passport, will I run into issues with getting an Egyptian visa on arrival at Cairo Airport?
From what I have read this should not be an issue, but has anyone had recent problems with Egypt denying entry?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://thecracksoftwares.com/4k-video-downloader-4-1-license-key/
- 2 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 3 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 4 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 5 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 6 Morocco over Christmas
- 7 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 8 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 9 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 10 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 11 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 12 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 13 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 14 DOHA LAYOVER
- 15 Morocco Questions
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 Botswana safari recs
- 18 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 19 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 20 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 21 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 22 Botswana in January
- 23 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 24 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 25 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai