My partner and I are heading to Kathmandu next May and we're flying via Doha. The trip is going to be our honeymoon however, apparently, a three week trek to Everest Base Camp isn't really a honeymoon so we'd like a bit of R&R afterwards. We've looked at tagging a week on in India or Thailand or somewhere but monsoon season seems to be beating us. So then we figured, what about Doha? We know nothing about the place and as a lesbian couple, we'd like to find out more about attitudes there.
Homosexuality is illegal in Qatar so will us checking in to a hotel be tricky for example? We appreciate that public displays of affection aren't a good idea, but will there be other problems?
Any advice people can give would be great.
Gay travel to Doha
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 fez accommodation
- 2 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 3 Iran Info, Please
- 4 Egypt safe travel
- 5 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 6 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 7 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 8 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 9 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 10 COME TO IRAN ...
- 11 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 12 what kind of phone
- 13 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 14 Johannesburg...?
- 15 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 16 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 17 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 18 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 19 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 20 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 21 Suggestions for a group tour
- 22 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 23 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 24 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 25 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai