My partner and I are heading to Kathmandu next May and we're flying via Doha. The trip is going to be our honeymoon however, apparently, a three week trek to Everest Base Camp isn't really a honeymoon so we'd like a bit of R&R afterwards. We've looked at tagging a week on in India or Thailand or somewhere but monsoon season seems to be beating us. So then we figured, what about Doha? We know nothing about the place and as a lesbian couple, we'd like to find out more about attitudes there.
Homosexuality is illegal in Qatar so will us checking in to a hotel be tricky for example? We appreciate that public displays of affection aren't a good idea, but will there be other problems?
Any advice people can give would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 2 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 3 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 4 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 5 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 6 Tanzania trip Advice
- 7 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 8 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 9 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 10 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 11 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 12 el gouna or soma bay????
- 13 Safari photography help
- 14 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 15 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 16 Israel itinerary
- 17 Malawi with kiddos
- 18 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 19 Local Tanzania companies
- 20 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 22 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 23 Dubai Trip Idea
- 24 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
- 25 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco