My partner and I are heading to Kathmandu next May and we're flying via Doha. The trip is going to be our honeymoon however, apparently, a three week trek to Everest Base Camp isn't really a honeymoon so we'd like a bit of R&R afterwards. We've looked at tagging a week on in India or Thailand or somewhere but monsoon season seems to be beating us. So then we figured, what about Doha? We know nothing about the place and as a lesbian couple, we'd like to find out more about attitudes there.
Homosexuality is illegal in Qatar so will us checking in to a hotel be tricky for example? We appreciate that public displays of affection aren't a good idea, but will there be other problems?
Any advice people can give would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 2 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 3 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 4 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 5 Malawi with kiddos
- 6 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 7 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 8 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 9 Mauritius info request please
- 10 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 11 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 12 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 13 WiFi on Safari
- 14 Travel within Africa
- 15 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 16 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 17 Israel itinerary planning
- 18 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 19 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 20 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 23 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 24 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 25 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport