My partner and I are heading to Kathmandu next May and we're flying via Doha. The trip is going to be our honeymoon however, apparently, a three week trek to Everest Base Camp isn't really a honeymoon so we'd like a bit of R&R afterwards. We've looked at tagging a week on in India or Thailand or somewhere but monsoon season seems to be beating us. So then we figured, what about Doha? We know nothing about the place and as a lesbian couple, we'd like to find out more about attitudes there.
Homosexuality is illegal in Qatar so will us checking in to a hotel be tricky for example? We appreciate that public displays of affection aren't a good idea, but will there be other problems?
Any advice people can give would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 2 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 3 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 4 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 5 African Safari
- 6 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 7 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 8 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 9 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 10 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 11 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 12 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 13 Is the migration early this year
- 14 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 15 Cape Town Itinerary
- 16 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 17 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 18 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 19 Madagascar - your tips please
- 20 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 21 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 22 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 23 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 24 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 25 Road To Morocco Tours