My partner and I are heading to Kathmandu next May and we're flying via Doha. The trip is going to be our honeymoon however, apparently, a three week trek to Everest Base Camp isn't really a honeymoon so we'd like a bit of R&R afterwards. We've looked at tagging a week on in India or Thailand or somewhere but monsoon season seems to be beating us. So then we figured, what about Doha? We know nothing about the place and as a lesbian couple, we'd like to find out more about attitudes there.
Homosexuality is illegal in Qatar so will us checking in to a hotel be tricky for example? We appreciate that public displays of affection aren't a good idea, but will there be other problems?
Any advice people can give would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco help
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 Israel Transportation
- 6 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 7 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 8 IRAN
- 9 First trip to Africa
- 10 Money in Uganda
- 11 Uganda Visa
- 12 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 13 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 14 Private Guide for Cairo
- 15 Egypt - Need Help!
- 16 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 17 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 18 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 21 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 22 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 23 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 24 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 25 "Salute Africa" travel agency