I was wondering if anyone has ever utilized Gate1 at all, or even more helpful, specifically for travel in Morocco. Our 8 day trip will include 1 day in Rabat, 2 days in Fes, 2 days in Marrakech, and 1 day in Morocco. The price is perfect for us and my friend and I are less concerned with staying in a 5 star hotel (we realize it is a budget travel company) than actually the group dynamics. My friend said that she thinks it will be all senior-citizens, aged 60 older. I was hoping that the tour groups were diverse in age and country make-up, so curious to hear about anyone's experiences with Gate1's tour groups since it seems we will be spending a significant amount of time with one another city to city. If you also had general feelings about your trip to Morocco please reply with that as well. Lastly, if we should look somewhere elsewhere that might be more appropriate for our age group, those tips are appreciated too! Thanks for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 LalooKhet Yahoo @1800/570/1233 For YAHOO Mail technical support service.
- 2 Luxury train ride
- 3 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 4 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 5 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 6 Cradle of Humankind
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 13 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 israel tour
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania