I was wondering if anyone has ever utilized Gate1 at all, or even more helpful, specifically for travel in Morocco. Our 8 day trip will include 1 day in Rabat, 2 days in Fes, 2 days in Marrakech, and 1 day in Morocco. The price is perfect for us and my friend and I are less concerned with staying in a 5 star hotel (we realize it is a budget travel company) than actually the group dynamics. My friend said that she thinks it will be all senior-citizens, aged 60 older. I was hoping that the tour groups were diverse in age and country make-up, so curious to hear about anyone's experiences with Gate1's tour groups since it seems we will be spending a significant amount of time with one another city to city. If you also had general feelings about your trip to Morocco please reply with that as well. Lastly, if we should look somewhere elsewhere that might be more appropriate for our age group, those tips are appreciated too! Thanks for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Music And Art
- 2 Suggestions Apprciated
- 3 basis. It was once as soon as as quickly
- 4 bound to calcium, which reduces
- 5 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 6 help with itinerary please
- 7 South African tour operators
- 8 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 9 First time safari question
- 10 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 11 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 12 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 13 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 14 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 15 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 16 Swala Safaris
- 17 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 18 Dubai
- 19 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 20 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 21 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 22 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 23 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 24 Etosha help
- 25 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups