I was wondering if anyone has ever utilized Gate1 at all, or even more helpful, specifically for travel in Morocco. Our 8 day trip will include 1 day in Rabat, 2 days in Fes, 2 days in Marrakech, and 1 day in Morocco. The price is perfect for us and my friend and I are less concerned with staying in a 5 star hotel (we realize it is a budget travel company) than actually the group dynamics. My friend said that she thinks it will be all senior-citizens, aged 60 older. I was hoping that the tour groups were diverse in age and country make-up, so curious to hear about anyone's experiences with Gate1's tour groups since it seems we will be spending a significant amount of time with one another city to city. If you also had general feelings about your trip to Morocco please reply with that as well. Lastly, if we should look somewhere elsewhere that might be more appropriate for our age group, those tips are appreciated too! Thanks for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Questions
- 2 Are there GOLD DIGGERS in Dubai?
- 3 Botswana safari recs
- 4 Seven Days Uganda Experience
- 5 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 6 ews absorbed into the layers of
- 7 nonetheless that that is damag
- 8 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 9 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 10 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 11 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 12 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 13 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 14 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 15 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 16 Botswana in January
- 17 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 18 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 19 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 20 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 21 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 22 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 23 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 24 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 25 2 days i n JO'burg