I was wondering if anyone has ever utilized Gate1 at all, or even more helpful, specifically for travel in Morocco. Our 8 day trip will include 1 day in Rabat, 2 days in Fes, 2 days in Marrakech, and 1 day in Morocco. The price is perfect for us and my friend and I are less concerned with staying in a 5 star hotel (we realize it is a budget travel company) than actually the group dynamics. My friend said that she thinks it will be all senior-citizens, aged 60 older. I was hoping that the tour groups were diverse in age and country make-up, so curious to hear about anyone's experiences with Gate1's tour groups since it seems we will be spending a significant amount of time with one another city to city. If you also had general feelings about your trip to Morocco please reply with that as well. Lastly, if we should look somewhere elsewhere that might be more appropriate for our age group, those tips are appreciated too! Thanks for any help you can give!
Gate1 Morocco Vacation and demographics of group-travel
- 1 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 2 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 6 Clothes in Uganda
- 7 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 8 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 12 Homestay Accomodation
- 13 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 14 Selous game reserve
- 15 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 18 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 19 Group Trip to Israel
- 20 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??