I was wondering if anyone has ever utilized Gate1 at all, or even more helpful, specifically for travel in Morocco. Our 8 day trip will include 1 day in Rabat, 2 days in Fes, 2 days in Marrakech, and 1 day in Morocco. The price is perfect for us and my friend and I are less concerned with staying in a 5 star hotel (we realize it is a budget travel company) than actually the group dynamics. My friend said that she thinks it will be all senior-citizens, aged 60 older. I was hoping that the tour groups were diverse in age and country make-up, so curious to hear about anyone's experiences with Gate1's tour groups since it seems we will be spending a significant amount of time with one another city to city. If you also had general feelings about your trip to Morocco please reply with that as well. Lastly, if we should look somewhere elsewhere that might be more appropriate for our age group, those tips are appreciated too! Thanks for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel for 10 days
- 2 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 3 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 4 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 5 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 6 Namibia Itinerary
- 7 name issue
- 8 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 9 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 10 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 11 experiences with African travel Resource
- 12 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 13 Madagascar suggestions
- 14 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 15 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 16 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 17 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 18 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 19 Single traveler
- 20 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 21 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 22 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 23 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 24 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 25 morocco help please