I was wondering if anyone has ever utilized Gate1 at all, or even more helpful, specifically for travel in Morocco. Our 8 day trip will include 1 day in Rabat, 2 days in Fes, 2 days in Marrakech, and 1 day in Morocco. The price is perfect for us and my friend and I are less concerned with staying in a 5 star hotel (we realize it is a budget travel company) than actually the group dynamics. My friend said that she thinks it will be all senior-citizens, aged 60 older. I was hoping that the tour groups were diverse in age and country make-up, so curious to hear about anyone's experiences with Gate1's tour groups since it seems we will be spending a significant amount of time with one another city to city. If you also had general feelings about your trip to Morocco please reply with that as well. Lastly, if we should look somewhere elsewhere that might be more appropriate for our age group, those tips are appreciated too! Thanks for any help you can give!
Gate1 Morocco Vacation and demographics of group-travel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 2 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 5 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 6 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 7 Morocco for 2 nights
- 8 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 9 MOROCCO SOLO
- 10 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 11 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 12 Looking for out of the way places
- 13 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 14 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 15 Tanzania Safari
- 16 Sabi Sands camps
- 17 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 trip report, morocco
- 20 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 21 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 22 East Africa summer 2014
- 23 Cape Town Safety?
- 24 first time family safari in August 2014
- 25 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...