Had to change dates slightly for my gorilla treks in Rwanda in June of 2013. Now will have some nights, maybe 4 or 5, to go gameviewing beforehand. We (my sister and me) will be outside of Nelspruit working in an animal rehab facility so we could go in a few places I guess. Trying to avoid overnighting anywhere, which seems impossible, so as few places as possible. This will be my sister's first safari experience.
I am wondering Sabi Sands somewhere, but to the Masai Mara is where the travel agent is suggesting but a lot of one nighters in this.
Any suggestions? We are tied to certain days due to flights in and out of Kigali.
If we do head to the Mara, to stay where at this time of the year, which will be mid June.
gameviewing for 4 or 5 nights before seeing the gorillas in Rwanda?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 2 Nairobi airport
- 3 Dubai - Palm Island
- 4 Arabic language audio course
- 5 Egypt safe travel
- 6 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 7 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 UAE Desert Safari
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 12 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 13 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 14 South Africa in February?
- 15 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 18 Dubai first time
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Zambia Impressions
- 21 Taste of Dubai
- 22 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 23 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 24 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 25 Johannesburg to Cape Town