Had to change dates slightly for my gorilla treks in Rwanda in June of 2013. Now will have some nights, maybe 4 or 5, to go gameviewing beforehand. We (my sister and me) will be outside of Nelspruit working in an animal rehab facility so we could go in a few places I guess. Trying to avoid overnighting anywhere, which seems impossible, so as few places as possible. This will be my sister's first safari experience.
I am wondering Sabi Sands somewhere, but to the Masai Mara is where the travel agent is suggesting but a lot of one nighters in this.
Any suggestions? We are tied to certain days due to flights in and out of Kigali.
If we do head to the Mara, to stay where at this time of the year, which will be mid June.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 3 Kenya/Tanzania
- 4 Dubai first time
- 5 2 nights in Dubai
- 6 16 hours in Qatar
- 7 Petra from Israel
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 A South African in Lusaka
- 10 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 11 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 12 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 13 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 16 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 17 Safari suggestions
- 18 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 19 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 20 Travel to Africa
- 21 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 22 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 23 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris
- 24 Just starting to contemplate a safari--pointers please
- 25 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
gameviewing for 4 or 5 nights before seeing the gorillas in Rwanda?