Had to change dates slightly for my gorilla treks in Rwanda in June of 2013. Now will have some nights, maybe 4 or 5, to go gameviewing beforehand. We (my sister and me) will be outside of Nelspruit working in an animal rehab facility so we could go in a few places I guess. Trying to avoid overnighting anywhere, which seems impossible, so as few places as possible. This will be my sister's first safari experience.
I am wondering Sabi Sands somewhere, but to the Masai Mara is where the travel agent is suggesting but a lot of one nighters in this.
Any suggestions? We are tied to certain days due to flights in and out of Kigali.
If we do head to the Mara, to stay where at this time of the year, which will be mid June.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Votofel force
- 2 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 3 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 4 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 5 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 6 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 7 Safari in South Africa
- 8 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 9 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 10 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 11 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 12 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 13 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 14 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 15 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 16 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 17 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 18 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 19 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 20 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 21 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 22 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 23 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 24 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 25 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
gameviewing for 4 or 5 nights before seeing the gorillas in Rwanda?