Had to change dates slightly for my gorilla treks in Rwanda in June of 2013. Now will have some nights, maybe 4 or 5, to go gameviewing beforehand. We (my sister and me) will be outside of Nelspruit working in an animal rehab facility so we could go in a few places I guess. Trying to avoid overnighting anywhere, which seems impossible, so as few places as possible. This will be my sister's first safari experience.
I am wondering Sabi Sands somewhere, but to the Masai Mara is where the travel agent is suggesting but a lot of one nighters in this.
Any suggestions? We are tied to certain days due to flights in and out of Kigali.
If we do head to the Mara, to stay where at this time of the year, which will be mid June.
gameviewing for 4 or 5 nights before seeing the gorillas in Rwanda?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 first time family safari in August 2014
- 2 Sabi Sands camps
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 Help with Rwanda trip
- 7 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 8 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 9 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Memory cards for camera
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 trip report, morocco
- 14 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 17 Morocco for 2 nights
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra