Had to change dates slightly for my gorilla treks in Rwanda in June of 2013. Now will have some nights, maybe 4 or 5, to go gameviewing beforehand. We (my sister and me) will be outside of Nelspruit working in an animal rehab facility so we could go in a few places I guess. Trying to avoid overnighting anywhere, which seems impossible, so as few places as possible. This will be my sister's first safari experience.
I am wondering Sabi Sands somewhere, but to the Masai Mara is where the travel agent is suggesting but a lot of one nighters in this.
Any suggestions? We are tied to certain days due to flights in and out of Kigali.
If we do head to the Mara, to stay where at this time of the year, which will be mid June.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 2 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Alexandria
- 5 Dubai in 36 hours
- 6 good internet connection option Meknes
- 7 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 8 South Africa trip report
- 9 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 10 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 13 Mombasa recomendations please
- 14 Private tours in Morocco
- 15 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 16 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 17 First time to Africa-need help!
- 18 How do I know if a company is legit
- 19 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 20 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 21 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 22 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 23 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 24 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 25 Ethiopian security
gameviewing for 4 or 5 nights before seeing the gorillas in Rwanda?