Hopefully we will be going to Gabon in Sept 2008, and also have a strong desire to go to Rwanda. We've just started to look at logistics and have found traveling by air between Kigali and Libreville is not easy, quick or cheap. The shortest in duration I could find was over 12hrs via Addis Ababa, with most others being more than 24hrs. Does anyone know of a better, shorter route to fly between these 2 countries? Unfortunately, this combo isn't looking too good.
Gabon & Rwanda 2008?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bugs n' Botswana
- 2 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 3 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 4 Bubonic plaque
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 9 Help! First African safari!!!
- 10 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 11 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 17 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 18 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 19 My trip to Egypt .....
- 20 dubai for 5 days
- 21 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 22 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 23 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 24 Group Trip to Israel
- 25 My Trip to Palestine