Hopefully we will be going to Gabon in Sept 2008, and also have a strong desire to go to Rwanda. We've just started to look at logistics and have found traveling by air between Kigali and Libreville is not easy, quick or cheap. The shortest in duration I could find was over 12hrs via Addis Ababa, with most others being more than 24hrs. Does anyone know of a better, shorter route to fly between these 2 countries? Unfortunately, this combo isn't looking too good.
Gabon & Rwanda 2008?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 2 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 3 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 4 Questions about Chobe
- 5 What camera to use on safari
- 6 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 7 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 8 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 9 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 10 To go to Israel or not?
- 11 Bidair at JNB
- 12 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 13 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 14 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 15 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 16 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 17 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 18 Dubai > Oman?
- 19 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 20 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 21 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 22 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 23 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 24 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 25 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp