I'm planning a trip for My boyfriend's birthday in the end if may. It's gonna be a surprise, He doesn't know anything so i can't Ask him advices... I need your help! I've booked the flight to Nairobi And i'd like to go straight to Ngorongoro by car.
Do you know how And where we can enter in Tanzania? I wanna rent a car in Nairobi And drive by ourself. I'm wondering how much the car fee is to enter in Tanzania And how long does the trip take from Nairobi to Ngorongoro.
My plan is to go from Nairobi to Ngorongoro, Then enter the serengeti And getting out from the the north so that we can go back to Nairobi.
Any suggestions are more than welcome
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 2 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 3 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 4 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 5 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 6 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 7 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 8 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 9 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 10 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 11 Cairo International Airport
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 15 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 16 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 17 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 18 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 19 Dubai Guide
- 20 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 23 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 24 Loldia House Kenya
- 25 rekero and encounter mara vehicles