I'm planning a trip for My boyfriend's birthday in the end if may. It's gonna be a surprise, He doesn't know anything so i can't Ask him advices... I need your help! I've booked the flight to Nairobi And i'd like to go straight to Ngorongoro by car.
Do you know how And where we can enter in Tanzania? I wanna rent a car in Nairobi And drive by ourself. I'm wondering how much the car fee is to enter in Tanzania And how long does the trip take from Nairobi to Ngorongoro.
My plan is to go from Nairobi to Ngorongoro, Then enter the serengeti And getting out from the the north so that we can go back to Nairobi.
Any suggestions are more than welcome
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 2 Israeli Tour Guides
- 3 What is worth seeing in November?
- 4 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 7 Masai Mara in May
- 8 Western Desert Itinerary
- 9 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 10 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 11 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 12 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 13 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 14 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 15 Trip to Merzouga
- 16 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 17 Uganda Visa
- 18 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 19 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 20 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 21 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 22 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 23 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 24 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 25 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking