I'm planning a trip for My boyfriend's birthday in the end if may. It's gonna be a surprise, He doesn't know anything so i can't Ask him advices... I need your help! I've booked the flight to Nairobi And i'd like to go straight to Ngorongoro by car.
Do you know how And where we can enter in Tanzania? I wanna rent a car in Nairobi And drive by ourself. I'm wondering how much the car fee is to enter in Tanzania And how long does the trip take from Nairobi to Ngorongoro.
My plan is to go from Nairobi to Ngorongoro, Then enter the serengeti And getting out from the the north so that we can go back to Nairobi.
Any suggestions are more than welcome
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 5 Kenya/Tanzania
- 6 Dubai first time
- 7 2 nights in Dubai
- 8 16 hours in Qatar
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 A South African in Lusaka
- 12 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 13 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 14 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 15 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 18 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 19 Safari suggestions
- 20 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 21 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 22 Travel to Africa
- 23 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 24 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 25 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris