I'm planning a trip for My boyfriend's birthday in the end if may. It's gonna be a surprise, He doesn't know anything so i can't Ask him advices... I need your help! I've booked the flight to Nairobi And i'd like to go straight to Ngorongoro by car.
Do you know how And where we can enter in Tanzania? I wanna rent a car in Nairobi And drive by ourself. I'm wondering how much the car fee is to enter in Tanzania And how long does the trip take from Nairobi to Ngorongoro.
My plan is to go from Nairobi to Ngorongoro, Then enter the serengeti And getting out from the the north so that we can go back to Nairobi.
Any suggestions are more than welcome
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 2 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 Mombasa recomendations please
- 7 Private tours in Morocco
- 8 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 9 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 10 First time to Africa-need help!
- 11 How do I know if a company is legit
- 12 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 13 South Africa trip report
- 14 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 17 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 18 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 19 Ethiopian security
- 20 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 21 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 22 morocco
- 23 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?