I'm living almost 5 years in Kenya and right now planing a trip from Nairobi to South Africa in April - by train and buses. Who likes adventure and wants to join? Its more to get the feeling of the great nature and the people than a safari. The route is not yet fixed, even Mozambique would be possible - but I speak only English (and German). Welcome!
from Kenya to South Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 2 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 3 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 4 Morocco Trip Report
- 5 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 6 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 7 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 8 Car Rentals in Israel
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 11 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 12 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 13 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 14 Johannesburg...?
- 15 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 16 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 17 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 18 Islands to spend holidays
- 19 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 20 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 21 Safari buddies - late August
- 22 Suggestions for a week in Dubai
- 23 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?