We will be staying in the Dan Panorama Hotels in both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. In researching, I noticed they both charge a hefty price for WiFi access. I was surprised by this, because in the US WiFi is standard issue these days..just wondering if anyone knows of free WiFi spots near these two hotels? Thank you so much!
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 2 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 3 Bugs n' Botswana
- 4 Safari Cost Comparison
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia