I'm planning a trip to the Seychelles and am considering Desroches and Four Seasons. FS has gotten really bad reviews in general. Why is that. Does anyone know anything about the new Raffles? I wanted to stay at Desroches for six nights and then four nights at either FS or Raffles. Is that a good plan? I have gathered that to fully appreciate the Seychelles, it is important to stay a few days at Mahe or another lager island. Is this true?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where can I get online watches?
- 2 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 3 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 4 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 5 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 6 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 7 Safari on a budget!
- 8 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 9 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 10 what kind of phone
- 11 Small group tours in israel
- 12 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 13 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 14 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 15 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 16 Iran Info, Please
- 17 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 18 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 19 fez accommodation
- 20 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 21 Egypt safe travel
- 22 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 25 Johannesburg...?