I have just returned from one month in Madagascar. I made a film that is intended to draw attention to the wildlife of this amazing land. The film is about 20 minutes long. It is filmed in HD and features dozens of endangered species--from lemurs to the most endangered tortoise in the world.
Please enjoy! I welcome any and all comments/criticisms.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 advise on joburg pls!
- 2 http://www.healthinnovgroup.com/nuvitaskin-eye-serum-reviews/
- 3 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 4 help with itinerary please
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 7 Township Tour Guide
- 8 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 9 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 10 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 11 Luggage restrictions
- 12 ISRAEL TRIP
- 13 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 14 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 15 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 16 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 17 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 18 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 19 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 20 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 21 Advice on East African trip
- 22 Help plan African Safari
- 23 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 24 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 25 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
For those dreaming of Madagascar! (video)