I have just returned from one month in Madagascar. I made a film that is intended to draw attention to the wildlife of this amazing land. The film is about 20 minutes long. It is filmed in HD and features dozens of endangered species--from lemurs to the most endangered tortoise in the world.
Please enjoy! I welcome any and all comments/criticisms.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 7 Ways To Prevent Cultural Mistakes While On Vacation
- 2 6 Hotel Hacks Every Parent Should Know
- 3 Six Tourists Destinations To Visit In Eastern Nigeria
- 4 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 5 Petra from Israel
- 6 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 7 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 8 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 9 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 10 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 11 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 12 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 13 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 14 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 15 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 16 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 17 Dubai Guide
- 18 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 21 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 22 Loldia House Kenya
- 23 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 24 Alexandria
- 25 kicheche compared to porini
For those dreaming of Madagascar! (video)