I have just returned from one month in Madagascar. I made a film that is intended to draw attention to the wildlife of this amazing land. The film is about 20 minutes long. It is filmed in HD and features dozens of endangered species--from lemurs to the most endangered tortoise in the world.
Please enjoy! I welcome any and all comments/criticisms.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BUY REGISTERED DIPLOMATIC PASSPORTS (+447537127155)
- 2 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 3 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 4 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 5 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 6 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 7 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 8 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 9 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 10 Marrakech
- 11 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 12 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 13 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 14 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 15 Audley Travel
- 16 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 17 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 18 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 21 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 22 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 23 Safari in South Africa
- 24 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 25 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
For those dreaming of Madagascar! (video)