Inspired by David Leibowitz's recent blogs about the places visited on a food tour of Israel (organised by Kinetis for influential food bloggers,) I wonder if there are any similar tours I could join. The range of foods produced looked absolutely fantastic and I would like advice and guiding as I have never been to that part of the world.
Food Tours in Jerusalem?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 2 I'm going on safari for free!
- 3 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 4 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 5 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 6 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 7 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 8 Dubai first time
- 9 Morocco Advice
- 10 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 11 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 12 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 13 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 14 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 15 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 16 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 17 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 18 16 day mixed trip
- 19 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 20 Canadian Insurance
- 21 Evacuation Insurance
- 22 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 23 Bespoke East Africa Kenya and Tanzania Safari
- 24 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 25 Don't go to Morrocco!