We wanted to congratulate all of the Fodor's 100 Hotel Award winners in Africa and the Middle East. We would recommend a stay at any one of these luxurious hotels during your next trip.
Belmond Khwai River Lodge (Botswana) - http://ow.ly/Db6bC
Cottars 1920s Safari Camp (Kenya) - http://ow.ly/Db6jx
Ellerman House (South Africa) - http://ow.ly/Db6mu
Grootbos Private Nature Reserve (South Africa) - http://ow.ly/Db6pA
Raffles Praslin Seychelles (Seychelles) - http://ow.ly/Db6tZ
Argos in Cappadocia (Turkey) - http://ow.ly/Db6fm
Mamilla Hotel (Israel) - http://ow.ly/Db6wX
Full list of winners - http://www.fodors.com/hotel-awards/2014/
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 GMAIL @ 1888:260:2909 installation renewal CONTACT GMAIL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 3 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 4 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 5 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 6 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 7 Marrakech
- 8 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 9 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 10 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 11 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 12 Audley Travel
- 13 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 14 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 18 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 19 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 20 Safari in South Africa
- 21 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 22 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 23 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 24 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 25 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report