We wanted to congratulate all of the Fodor's 100 Hotel Award winners in Africa and the Middle East. We would recommend a stay at any one of these luxurious hotels during your next trip.
Belmond Khwai River Lodge (Botswana) - http://ow.ly/Db6bC
Cottars 1920s Safari Camp (Kenya) - http://ow.ly/Db6jx
Ellerman House (South Africa) - http://ow.ly/Db6mu
Grootbos Private Nature Reserve (South Africa) - http://ow.ly/Db6pA
Raffles Praslin Seychelles (Seychelles) - http://ow.ly/Db6tZ
Argos in Cappadocia (Turkey) - http://ow.ly/Db6fm
Mamilla Hotel (Israel) - http://ow.ly/Db6wX
Full list of winners - http://www.fodors.com/hotel-awards/2014/
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Beware of Iran tours with tour operator "Arian Tours" !!
- 4 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 5 Morocco Trip Report
- 6 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 7 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Israel Transportation
- 10 Changing planes at Dubai
- 11 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 14 Morocco help
- 15 First trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 17 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 18 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 19 IRAN
- 20 Money in Uganda
- 21 Uganda Visa
- 22 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 23 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 24 Private Guide for Cairo
- 25 Egypt - Need Help!