We wanted to congratulate all of the Fodor's 100 Hotel Award winners in Africa and the Middle East. We would recommend a stay at any one of these luxurious hotels during your next trip.
Belmond Khwai River Lodge (Botswana) - http://ow.ly/Db6bC
Cottars 1920s Safari Camp (Kenya) - http://ow.ly/Db6jx
Ellerman House (South Africa) - http://ow.ly/Db6mu
Grootbos Private Nature Reserve (South Africa) - http://ow.ly/Db6pA
Raffles Praslin Seychelles (Seychelles) - http://ow.ly/Db6tZ
Argos in Cappadocia (Turkey) - http://ow.ly/Db6fm
Mamilla Hotel (Israel) - http://ow.ly/Db6wX
Full list of winners - http://www.fodors.com/hotel-awards/2014/
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 2 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 3 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 4 Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 6 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 7 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 8 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 9 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 10 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 11 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 12 Kenya/Tanzania
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 2 nights in Dubai
- 15 16 hours in Qatar
- 16 Petra from Israel
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 A South African in Lusaka
- 19 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 20 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 23 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 24 Safari suggestions
- 25 Best places to eat in Egypt?