I need to go from Yaounde, Cameroon, to Accra, Ghana, in January. All my travel agent could find were Ethiopian Air flights on Saturdays and Wednesdays connecting through Lome, Togo. However, I would like to do this on a Monday or Tuesday. Any suggestions?
Flying from Yaounde, Cameroon, to Accra, Ghana
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 2 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 3 INCREASE IN PARK/RESERVE ENTRY FEES
- 4 Bugs n' Botswana
- 5 Kenya Safari Tipping
- 6 Help! Anyone who's done Tanzania Safari before can you weigh in?
- 7 Ethiopia photo reportage lower omo valley and a question of Afar Triangle
- 8 Safari Cost Comparison
- 9 African Spice Safaris
- 10 Another first time safari goer
- 11 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 12 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)
- 13 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 14 Help! First African safari!!!
- 15 What is the best time of the year to Trek Mountain Gorillas in Africa?
- 16 Group Trip to Israel
- 17 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 18 Petra our way?
- 19 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 20 Morocco with kids in 8 days
- 21 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 22 My trip to Egypt .....
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 East Africa Trip
- 25 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?