I am trying to book a flight in the afternoon from Dar es salaam to Kilimanjaro. I arrive from Johannesburg using SAA at 13:55. Precision Air has the perfect flight but i have not been able to book a reservation on line using a credit card. The site says you can but when making the reservation I don't see that choice. I've tried calling but I keep getting busy signals. Is there another site I can use to book Precision Air or another reliable airline that has afternoon flights? Thanks
Flying DAR to Kilimanjaro
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 Independence Day in Israel
- 4 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 5 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 6 South Africa in February?
- 7 Drinking on safari
- 8 Travelust
- 9 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 10 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 11 Shots for Morocco
- 12 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 13 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 14 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 15 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 16 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 17 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 18 Thinking about The Gambia
- 19 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 20 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 21 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 22 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 23 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 24 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 25 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa