I am trying to book a flight in the afternoon from Dar es salaam to Kilimanjaro. I arrive from Johannesburg using SAA at 13:55. Precision Air has the perfect flight but i have not been able to book a reservation on line using a credit card. The site says you can but when making the reservation I don't see that choice. I've tried calling but I keep getting busy signals. Is there another site I can use to book Precision Air or another reliable airline that has afternoon flights? Thanks
Flying DAR to Kilimanjaro
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Tips for Israel
- 3 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 4 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 5 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 6 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 7 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 8 Road To Morocco Tours
- 9 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 10 Safari on a budget!
- 11 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 12 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 13 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 14 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 15 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 16 Rwanda
- 17 Egypt safe travel
- 18 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 19 Zambia Impressions
- 20 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 Dubai trip
- 23 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 24 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 25 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco