I am currently booked on an itinerary for October of this year that goes from Johannesburg to Tel Aviv, stopping over in Cairo. The first leg from Jo'burg to Cairo is on Egyptair, and the second leg from Cairo to TLV is on Air Sinai, which I understand to be a subsidiary airline of Egyptair.
I am not too concerned about the first leg of the flight, but I am slightly worried about the second leg. I'm worried about safety of 1) flying from Cairo to TLV generally, and 2) about flying that route on Air Sinai, at this time when there is considerable unrest in the area.
Anyone have any thoughts/advice/experiences? Most likely I'm just worrying unnecessarily, but wanted to consult you all.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 2 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 3 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 4 refers to the problem of connecting
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 Cerebral X:-Elevated concentration
- 7 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 8 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 9 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 10 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report