I am currently booked on an itinerary for October of this year that goes from Johannesburg to Tel Aviv, stopping over in Cairo. The first leg from Jo'burg to Cairo is on Egyptair, and the second leg from Cairo to TLV is on Air Sinai, which I understand to be a subsidiary airline of Egyptair.
I am not too concerned about the first leg of the flight, but I am slightly worried about the second leg. I'm worried about safety of 1) flying from Cairo to TLV generally, and 2) about flying that route on Air Sinai, at this time when there is considerable unrest in the area.
Anyone have any thoughts/advice/experiences? Most likely I'm just worrying unnecessarily, but wanted to consult you all.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Safari in South Africa
- 3 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 4 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 5 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 6 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 7 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 8 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 9 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 10 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 11 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 12 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 13 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 14 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 15 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 16 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 17 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 18 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 19 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 20 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 21 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 22 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 23 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 24 Wilson airport transfer to NBO
- 25 Advice traveling to Morocco as a woman with a child