Does anyone know about flying from Casablanca/Marrakesh to Tunis, and from Tunis to Cairo? Would it be better to book a flight with a travel agent here or wait for a (possibly cheaper) flight on a local airline there? We have a month and are planning to visit Morocco, Tunisia, and Egypt, but we're worried about being able to get around between them. Thanks very much.
flights in North Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 2 Dubai - Palm Island
- 3 Arabic language audio course
- 4 Nairobi airport
- 5 Egypt safe travel
- 6 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 7 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 UAE Desert Safari
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 12 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 13 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 14 South Africa in February?
- 15 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 18 Dubai first time
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Zambia Impressions
- 21 Taste of Dubai
- 22 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 23 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 24 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 25 Johannesburg to Cape Town