My wife and I are flying from Hoedspruit to Johannesburg on SAA then transferring to Ethiopian Airlines for our flight to Kilimanjaro via Addis Ababa. We have only 1 hour and twenty minutes between arrival and departure. Is that enough time? It looks like the domestic and international terminals are right next to each other.... The SAA flight is on a De Haviland Dash 8 Turboprop; will we take our luggage onto the tarmac and pick it up on deplaning, rather than checking bags and waiting at the carousel? Is the flight to Addis Ababa likely to be full? What's outbound airport security like in Johannesburg? We're doing this on Monday, October 21st. Any info would be appreciated.
Flight Transfer Time at Johannesburg Airport
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 2 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 3 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 4 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 5 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 6 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 7 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 8 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 9 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 10 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 11 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 12 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 13 Safari on a budget!
- 14 Tips for Israel
- 15 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 16 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 17 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 18 Road To Morocco Tours
- 19 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 20 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 21 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 22 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 23 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 24 Rwanda
- 25 Egypt safe travel