My wife and I are flying from Hoedspruit to Johannesburg on SAA then transferring to Ethiopian Airlines for our flight to Kilimanjaro via Addis Ababa. We have only 1 hour and twenty minutes between arrival and departure. Is that enough time? It looks like the domestic and international terminals are right next to each other.... The SAA flight is on a De Haviland Dash 8 Turboprop; will we take our luggage onto the tarmac and pick it up on deplaning, rather than checking bags and waiting at the carousel? Is the flight to Addis Ababa likely to be full? What's outbound airport security like in Johannesburg? We're doing this on Monday, October 21st. Any info would be appreciated.
Flight Transfer Time at Johannesburg Airport
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 4 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Novice Safari question
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Quick question about Kenya..
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 14 Morocco in April 2014
- 15 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September