My wife and I are flying from Hoedspruit to Johannesburg on SAA then transferring to Ethiopian Airlines for our flight to Kilimanjaro via Addis Ababa. We have only 1 hour and twenty minutes between arrival and departure. Is that enough time? It looks like the domestic and international terminals are right next to each other.... The SAA flight is on a De Haviland Dash 8 Turboprop; will we take our luggage onto the tarmac and pick it up on deplaning, rather than checking bags and waiting at the carousel? Is the flight to Addis Ababa likely to be full? What's outbound airport security like in Johannesburg? We're doing this on Monday, October 21st. Any info would be appreciated.
Flight Transfer Time at Johannesburg Airport
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Center Coordinators needed to manage our children’s home in Kenya
- 2 My trip to Egypt .....
- 3 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 4 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 7 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 8 Clothes in Uganda
- 9 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 10 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 13 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 14 Homestay Accomodation
- 15 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 16 Selous game reserve
- 17 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 18 Safari and Beach in June
- 19 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 20 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 23 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 24 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 25 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.