My wife and I are flying from Hoedspruit to Johannesburg on SAA then transferring to Ethiopian Airlines for our flight to Kilimanjaro via Addis Ababa. We have only 1 hour and twenty minutes between arrival and departure. Is that enough time? It looks like the domestic and international terminals are right next to each other.... The SAA flight is on a De Haviland Dash 8 Turboprop; will we take our luggage onto the tarmac and pick it up on deplaning, rather than checking bags and waiting at the carousel? Is the flight to Addis Ababa likely to be full? What's outbound airport security like in Johannesburg? We're doing this on Monday, October 21st. Any info would be appreciated.
Flight Transfer Time at Johannesburg Airport
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 India
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 4 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 5 Ideas about the trip.
- 6 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 7 3 days in Teheran
- 8 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 9 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 10 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 11 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 12 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 13 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 14 What camera to use on safari
- 15 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 16 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 17 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 18 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 19 To go to Israel or not?
- 20 Bidair at JNB
- 21 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 22 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 25 Eastern Cape Lodges