My wife and I are flying from Hoedspruit to Johannesburg on SAA then transferring to Ethiopian Airlines for our flight to Kilimanjaro via Addis Ababa. We have only 1 hour and twenty minutes between arrival and departure. Is that enough time? It looks like the domestic and international terminals are right next to each other.... The SAA flight is on a De Haviland Dash 8 Turboprop; will we take our luggage onto the tarmac and pick it up on deplaning, rather than checking bags and waiting at the carousel? Is the flight to Addis Ababa likely to be full? What's outbound airport security like in Johannesburg? We're doing this on Monday, October 21st. Any info would be appreciated.
Flight Transfer Time at Johannesburg Airport
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 2 Beirut
- 3 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 4 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 5 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 6 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 7 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 8 Morocco Advice
- 9 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 10 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 11 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 12 I'm going on safari for free!
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 15 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 16 Dubai first time
- 17 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 18 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 19 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 20 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 21 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 22 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 23 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 24 16 day mixed trip
- 25 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014