We will begin our trip ( congress) in Cape Town , then drive to Franschhoek , Knysna , Port Elisabeth then we want to fly to Victoria Fall , is there any direct fly or has to go throught Johanesburg ? then fly from Victoria Fall to Kruger , same question , then fly from Kruger or drive to Johanesburg then end our trip there .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Business Tycoon in Tanzania
- 4 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 5 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 13 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 14 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 15 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 16 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 19 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 20 Passport question for International flight
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Tour operator near me
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?