I've been trying to find a flight from Nelspruit to Port Elisabeth. Looking at skyscanner, I can find this flight:
Kruger National Park
South African Airways 8846 Operated by South African Airlink
Economy/Coach (L) Seat Preview
Avro RJ85 | Snack
Stopover: 2h 5m
South African Airways 1459 Operated by South African Express
Economy/Coach (Q) Seat Preview
But when I try to book these two flights separately (they apparently cannot be bought as connecting flights) on flySAA website, I actually do not see the first flight timing from MQP to JNB at 4.40pm. There are only 3 other flight timings. In fact when I refreshed the page, it became 2 timings, then now it is only 1 timing. This is mind boggling. Are the seats really being sold out so fast?
I am still able to buy the tickets on expedia or ebookers though. Should I just try booking through them?
Screenshot of flight times from seaching in the past 2 hours,
3 timings: http://oi59.tinypic.com/1z4whea.jpg
2 timings: http://oi60.tinypic.com/33xhr9s.jpg
1 timing: http://oi58.tinypic.com/125jj83.jpg
Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 good internet connection option Meknes
- 2 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 3 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 4 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 5 South Africa trip report
- 6 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 7 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 8 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 9 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 10 Mombasa recomendations please
- 11 Private tours in Morocco
- 12 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 13 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 14 First time to Africa-need help!
- 15 How do I know if a company is legit
- 16 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 17 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 18 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 19 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 20 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 21 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 22 Ethiopian security
- 23 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 24 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 25 morocco