I've been trying to find a flight from Nelspruit to Port Elisabeth. Looking at skyscanner, I can find this flight:
Kruger National Park
South African Airways 8846 Operated by South African Airlink
Economy/Coach (L) Seat Preview
Avro RJ85 | Snack
Stopover: 2h 5m
South African Airways 1459 Operated by South African Express
Economy/Coach (Q) Seat Preview
But when I try to book these two flights separately (they apparently cannot be bought as connecting flights) on flySAA website, I actually do not see the first flight timing from MQP to JNB at 4.40pm. There are only 3 other flight timings. In fact when I refreshed the page, it became 2 timings, then now it is only 1 timing. This is mind boggling. Are the seats really being sold out so fast?
I am still able to buy the tickets on expedia or ebookers though. Should I just try booking through them?
Screenshot of flight times from seaching in the past 2 hours,
3 timings: http://oi59.tinypic.com/1z4whea.jpg
2 timings: http://oi60.tinypic.com/33xhr9s.jpg
1 timing: http://oi58.tinypic.com/125jj83.jpg
Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 2 trial present and reports say it co
- 3 Explore the Apes (Uganda & Rwanda)
- 4 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 5 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 6 http://buysupplementsreview.com/blackcore-edge-max-pills/
- 7 Climb for a Cause
- 8 contract, and in view that t
- 9 http://www.supplementrocket.com/raw-power-xl/
- 10 Some Useful Tips For Avoiding Shoulder
- 11 Starting An Internet Marketing Business
- 12 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 13 Olive Safaris Entebbe Feedback
- 14 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 15 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 16 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 17 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 18 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 19 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 20 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 21 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 22 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 23 DOHA LAYOVER
- 24 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 25 Morocco Questions