I've been trying to find a flight from Nelspruit to Port Elisabeth. Looking at skyscanner, I can find this flight:
Kruger National Park
South African Airways 8846 Operated by South African Airlink
Economy/Coach (L) Seat Preview
Avro RJ85 | Snack
Stopover: 2h 5m
South African Airways 1459 Operated by South African Express
Economy/Coach (Q) Seat Preview
But when I try to book these two flights separately (they apparently cannot be bought as connecting flights) on flySAA website, I actually do not see the first flight timing from MQP to JNB at 4.40pm. There are only 3 other flight timings. In fact when I refreshed the page, it became 2 timings, then now it is only 1 timing. This is mind boggling. Are the seats really being sold out so fast?
I am still able to buy the tickets on expedia or ebookers though. Should I just try booking through them?
Screenshot of flight times from seaching in the past 2 hours,
3 timings: http://oi59.tinypic.com/1z4whea.jpg
2 timings: http://oi60.tinypic.com/33xhr9s.jpg
1 timing: http://oi58.tinypic.com/125jj83.jpg
Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 2 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 3 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 4 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 5 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 6 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 7 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 8 Yom Hazikaron
- 9 Yom Haatzmaut
- 10 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 11 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 12 recomendation on African Safari company
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 15 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 16 One extra day in Jordan
- 17 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 18 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 21 Israel in Late October or November?
- 22 One month in Africa
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 25 Travel to Saudi Arabia