I've been trying to find a flight from Nelspruit to Port Elisabeth. Looking at skyscanner, I can find this flight:
Kruger National Park
South African Airways 8846 Operated by South African Airlink
Economy/Coach (L) Seat Preview
Avro RJ85 | Snack
Stopover: 2h 5m
South African Airways 1459 Operated by South African Express
Economy/Coach (Q) Seat Preview
But when I try to book these two flights separately (they apparently cannot be bought as connecting flights) on flySAA website, I actually do not see the first flight timing from MQP to JNB at 4.40pm. There are only 3 other flight timings. In fact when I refreshed the page, it became 2 timings, then now it is only 1 timing. This is mind boggling. Are the seats really being sold out so fast?
I am still able to buy the tickets on expedia or ebookers though. Should I just try booking through them?
Screenshot of flight times from seaching in the past 2 hours,
3 timings: http://oi59.tinypic.com/1z4whea.jpg
2 timings: http://oi60.tinypic.com/33xhr9s.jpg
1 timing: http://oi58.tinypic.com/125jj83.jpg
Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 help with itinerary please
- 2 advise on joburg pls!
- 3 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 4 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 7 Township Tour Guide
- 8 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 9 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 10 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 11 Luggage restrictions
- 12 ISRAEL TRIP
- 13 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 14 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 15 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 16 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 17 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 18 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 19 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 20 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 21 Advice on East African trip
- 22 Help plan African Safari
- 23 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 24 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 25 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper