I've been trying to find a flight from Nelspruit to Port Elisabeth. Looking at skyscanner, I can find this flight:
Kruger National Park
South African Airways 8846 Operated by South African Airlink
Economy/Coach (L) Seat Preview
Avro RJ85 | Snack
Stopover: 2h 5m
South African Airways 1459 Operated by South African Express
Economy/Coach (Q) Seat Preview
But when I try to book these two flights separately (they apparently cannot be bought as connecting flights) on flySAA website, I actually do not see the first flight timing from MQP to JNB at 4.40pm. There are only 3 other flight timings. In fact when I refreshed the page, it became 2 timings, then now it is only 1 timing. This is mind boggling. Are the seats really being sold out so fast?
I am still able to buy the tickets on expedia or ebookers though. Should I just try booking through them?
Screenshot of flight times from seaching in the past 2 hours,
3 timings: http://oi59.tinypic.com/1z4whea.jpg
2 timings: http://oi60.tinypic.com/33xhr9s.jpg
1 timing: http://oi58.tinypic.com/125jj83.jpg
Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Flight found on skyscanner but not on SAA direct website?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 UAE Desert Safari
- 2 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 3 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 4 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 7 South Africa in February?
- 8 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 9 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 10 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 11 Dubai first time
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Zambia Impressions
- 14 Taste of Dubai
- 15 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 16 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 17 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 18 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 19 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 20 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 21 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 22 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 23 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 24 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 25 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?