This is really open-ended but my wife and I are doing our first trip to Africa from the US and I wanted to pose a question before we book our trip. We have picked out the following trip with Gap:
We are going to add 2-3 extra days in Cape Town on our own in addition to the group tour. We liked this trip because it combined different types of cities (Cape Town, Lambert's Bay, Windhoek), solitude and beautiful scenery (Namibia) and a Safari (Etosha). It sounded like a great taste of the many things Africa has to offer in one trip. We don't know if we'll ever get to go back, but hopefully we will! We're very excited about this trip and likely won't be changing our minds, but I still thought it would be fun to ask this question:
Do you think this is a good first trip to Africa (and possibly only trip) or do you think we are really missing out by not going somewhere else?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 코리아카지노┗☣⇨ WLD333.COm ✎≪코리아카지노
- 2 Dy means of getting an estimate of the
- 3 First time safari question
- 4 http://orderfitnesspoints.co.uk/hydroplenage/
- 5 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 6 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 7 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 8 Dubai
- 9 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 10 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 11 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 12 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 13 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 14 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 15 Etosha help
- 16 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 private game reserve-kruger
- 19 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 20 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 21 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 22 go2africa
- 23 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 24 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 25 My Topic Titlelas mountains