This is really open-ended but my wife and I are doing our first trip to Africa from the US and I wanted to pose a question before we book our trip. We have picked out the following trip with Gap:
We are going to add 2-3 extra days in Cape Town on our own in addition to the group tour. We liked this trip because it combined different types of cities (Cape Town, Lambert's Bay, Windhoek), solitude and beautiful scenery (Namibia) and a Safari (Etosha). It sounded like a great taste of the many things Africa has to offer in one trip. We don't know if we'll ever get to go back, but hopefully we will! We're very excited about this trip and likely won't be changing our minds, but I still thought it would be fun to ask this question:
Do you think this is a good first trip to Africa (and possibly only trip) or do you think we are really missing out by not going somewhere else?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 +919878377317 famous astrologer tantrik baba pt. vishawnath ji
- 2 Botswana safari recs
- 3 Seven Days Uganda Experience
- 4 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 5 ews absorbed into the layers of
- 6 nonetheless that that is damag
- 7 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 8 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 9 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 10 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 11 Morocco Questions
- 12 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 13 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 14 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 15 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 16 Botswana in January
- 17 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 18 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 19 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 20 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 21 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 22 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 23 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 24 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 25 2 days i n JO'burg