I have booked a flight to Johannesburg with my fiance. We arrive July 26 and leave August 12. Beyond that, I am so confused about how to book my itinerary. I'm excited about everything I read, South African safari, cape Town, Botswana and the mokoro boats, Namibia's desert, the beach. Yet, I don't want to spread myself too thin. We probably could skip the winelands and Victoria Falls. We haven't selected a tour company, but we know our budget is around 2000 USD per week. Any suggestions on planning the best possible honeymoon?
First trip to Africa - July Honeymoon
- 1 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 2 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 3 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 4 Tanzania in 2014
- 5 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 6 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 7 phone service
- 8 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 9 Living in Morocco.
- 10 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 11 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 12 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 13 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 14 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 15 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 16 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 17 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 21 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 22 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 23 Africa Safari
- 24 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 25 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?