Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/ev-derma-reviews/
- 2 Money in Uganda
- 3 Morocco help
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 First trip to Africa
- 6 Uganda Visa
- 7 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 8 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 9 Private Guide for Cairo
- 10 Egypt - Need Help!
- 11 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 14 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 19 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 20 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 21 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 22 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 23 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 24 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 25 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !