Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 2 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 3 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 4 Israel itinerary
- 5 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 6 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 7 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 8 Safari photography help
- 9 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 10 Travel within Africa
- 11 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 12 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 13 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 14 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 15 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 16 Tanzania trip Advice
- 17 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 18 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 21 el gouna or soma bay????
- 22 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 23 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 24 Malawi with kiddos
- 25 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !