Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 2 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 3 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 4 Magnificant Morocco
- 5 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 6 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 7 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 8 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 9 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 10 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 11 Pulse Africa???
- 12 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 13 Safari luggage
- 14 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 15 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 16 Morocco Trip Report
- 17 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 18 Car Rentals in Israel
- 19 Walia Tours?
- 20 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 21 Kruger
- 22 Recommendaton for Transfer Company
- 23 Cape Town Itinerary
- 24 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 25 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !