Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Finding Local Art in Kenya
- 2 http://www.wecareskincare.com/ellexa-cream/
- 3 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 4 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 5 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 8 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 9 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 10 Viator tour company
- 11 tours in Johannesburg
- 12 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 13 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 14 South African Cities
- 15 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 16 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 17 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 18 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 19 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 20 where to go in africa
- 21 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 22 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 23 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 24 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 25 Help with bags
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !