Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best African Safari
- 2 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 3 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 4 What is worth seeing in November?
- 5 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 6 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 7 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 8 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 9 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 10 Israeli Tour Guides
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 13 Masai Mara in May
- 14 Western Desert Itinerary
- 15 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 16 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 17 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 18 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 19 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 20 Trip to Merzouga
- 21 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 22 Uganda Visa
- 23 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 24 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 25 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !