Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/power-boost-xi/
- 2 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Travel to Cairo in July
- 8 Targin into Zambia
- 9 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !