Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Questions
- 2 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 3 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 4 Botswana safari recs
- 5 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 6 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 7 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 8 Botswana in January
- 9 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 10 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 11 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 12 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 13 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 14 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 15 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 16 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 17 2 days i n JO'burg
- 18 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 19 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 20 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 21 Zambia HELP!
- 22 Israel in January
- 23 Morocco touring from Agadir
- 24 Imilchil marriage festival 2016 in Morocco
- 25 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !