Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Soweto tour guide recommendations?
- 2 South Africa Visa question please help!
- 3 Timing of Great Migration in Northern Serengeti
- 4 Need advise
- 5 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 6 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 7 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 8 6 Nights in Morocco want the desert.
- 9 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 10 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 11 Insect Repellent
- 12 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 13 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 14 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 15 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 16 house exchange
- 17 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 18 casablanca airport taxis
- 19 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 20 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 21 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 22 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 23 Tiberias with kids
- 24 Lion World
- 25 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !