Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakech
- 2 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 3 Binocular rentals
- 4 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !