Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 2 Widerness Lodges
- 3 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 4 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 5 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 6 Nairobi, where to stay
- 7 Help plan African Safari
- 8 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 9 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 10 Tipping on Safari
- 11 Cape Town
- 12 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 13 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 14 Cape Town -safety
- 15 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 16 SA itin review
- 17 Botswana safari in late November
- 18 Ferry to Morocco
- 19 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 20 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 21 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 22 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 23 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !