Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 2 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 3 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 6 Petra from Israel
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 9 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 10 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 11 israel tour
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 14 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 15 Luxury train ride
- 16 Safety in Fes
- 17 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 24 Cape Town
- 25 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !