Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 2 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 3 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 4 WiFi on Safari
- 5 Travel within Africa
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 7 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 8 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 9 Israel itinerary planning
- 10 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 11 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 12 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 13 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 14 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 15 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 16 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 17 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 18 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 19 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 20 Need itineary planning help
- 21 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 22 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 23 What to do with 2 1/2 days in Arusha, TZ
- 24 Passport issues Lebanon/Israel
- 25 My 2-Week Love and Hate Relationship with Morocco
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !