Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 2 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 3 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 4 This type of training can be done with pretty much any exercise you choose
- 5 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 6 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 7 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 8 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 9 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 10 Road To Morocco Tours
- 11 Magnificant Morocco
- 12 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 13 Africa Film Festival
- 14 Is the migration early this year
- 15 Roar Africa reviews
- 16 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 17 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 18 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 19 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 20 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 21 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 22 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 23 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 Pulse Africa???
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !