Hi to all !
We are a couple in our 60's and will be attending a convention in Zimbawbe in August 2014 (still no exact date). For many years I've been considering vistiing "black" Africa, and I cannot let go this great opportunity of doing things I've dream for many years.These are my priorities: Victoria Falls, a 3 or 4 days Safari, Capetown and visit an authentic local village to experience their daily life. I need your help of how to organize the logistics for this kind of trip. What National Park to visit (Chobe, Hwange, Kruger)? Do I need a tour operator? Is self drive in Capetown ok to visit the main attractions?, etc. Will have 13 to 15 full days, not including the convention days. I know the trip is too far in the future, but I want to make sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. Many more questions will come late as soon as I have the answers to these initial questions. Thanks in advance for all the help yoy can gave me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthtalked.com/pure-nitro-max/
- 2 Safari In June
- 3 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 4 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 5 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 6 Egypt Trip Planning
- 7 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 8 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 9 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 10 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 11 Business trip to Israel
- 12 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 13 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 14 honeymoon place
- 15 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 16 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 19 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 20 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 21 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 22 Yom Hazikaron
- 23 Yom Haatzmaut
- 24 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 25 May 10-July 10 in Africa
First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
Hi to all !