My name is Franco and I´m from Argentina. I´m planning my first travel to Southafrica for the nest year (probably April/May 2016) and i would like to know suggested itineraries for the trip. We probably will be around 15 days and a must in our trip is a safari.
How many days would you spend in each place? Thanks for the suggested itineraries you could give me. There is no budget problems.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Renewal@: webroot Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 webroot 24*7
- 2 Safari suggestions
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Travel to Cairo in July
- 6 Targin into Zambia
- 7 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 8 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 9 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 17 Passport question for International flight
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Tour operator near me
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 23 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 24 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 25 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?