My name is Franco and I´m from Argentina. I´m planning my first travel to Southafrica for the nest year (probably April/May 2016) and i would like to know suggested itineraries for the trip. We probably will be around 15 days and a must in our trip is a safari.
How many days would you spend in each place? Thanks for the suggested itineraries you could give me. There is no budget problems.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthtalked.com/pure-nitro-max/
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 3 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 4 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 5 Safari In June
- 6 Business trip to Israel
- 7 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 8 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 9 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 10 honeymoon place
- 11 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 12 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 15 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 16 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 17 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 18 Yom Hazikaron
- 19 Yom Haatzmaut
- 20 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 21 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 22 recomendation on African Safari company
- 23 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 24 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 25 One extra day in Jordan