I am 35 years old, jewish, and will be in Israel for a week staying in Tel Aviv. I would like to take tours from Tel Aviv on a daily basis. Since it's my first time, I need some help wih itinerary and what are the must do tours. I saw many listed online, many in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Dead Sea, Nazareth and Galilee, Haifa, etc. etc. Which tours are must see for a first timer? Also, any tour agency recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 2 Tanzania Photo Safari - Feb. 2016
- 3 Looking for small group tour company to Morocco for solo traveler (May!!)
- 4 Suggestions for a group tour
- 5 Cape Town Itinerary
- 6 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 7 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 8 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 9 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 10 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 11 Car Rentals in Israel
- 12 Dubai hotels
- 13 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 14 Pulse Africa???
- 15 Kruger
- 16 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 17 Uganda Trip Report
- 18 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 19 itinerary any ideas?
- 20 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 21 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 22 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 23 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport