I am 35 years old, jewish, and will be in Israel for a week staying in Tel Aviv. I would like to take tours from Tel Aviv on a daily basis. Since it's my first time, I need some help wih itinerary and what are the must do tours. I saw many listed online, many in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Dead Sea, Nazareth and Galilee, Haifa, etc. etc. Which tours are must see for a first timer? Also, any tour agency recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 the first-rate methods to lose
- 2 How to book a hotel in qazvin and alamut
- 3 Private Guide for Cairo
- 4 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 5 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 6 Texting from US to Israel
- 7 Itinerary Ideas
- 8 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 9 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 10 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 11 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 12 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 13 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 14 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 15 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 16 Passport pages stuck together
- 17 Self drive tour south africa
- 18 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 19 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 20 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 21 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 22 Duba activities - help deciding
- 23 Eilat
- 24 recommendations for AI islands
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions