I am 35 years old, jewish, and will be in Israel for a week staying in Tel Aviv. I would like to take tours from Tel Aviv on a daily basis. Since it's my first time, I need some help wih itinerary and what are the must do tours. I saw many listed online, many in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Dead Sea, Nazareth and Galilee, Haifa, etc. etc. Which tours are must see for a first timer? Also, any tour agency recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 2 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Binocular rentals
- 5 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 6 Dead Sea day trip
- 7 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 10 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 11 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 12 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 13 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 14 Itinerary Ideas
- 15 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 16 Travel to Botswana
- 17 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 20 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 21 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 22 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 23 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 24 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 25 Restaurant in Cape Town