Hi everyone, today is the first ever world lion day, a wonderful organisation called lionaid, is doing a wonderful job of trying to prevent poaching of lions and banning the canned lion hunting business, to all the safari goers who are addicted to watching the beautiful majestic creature like me, pls help in any way to stop this cruel treatment to lions, thanks, Sonali
First ever world lion day.... Need ideas
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morroco Travel Guide
- 2 One Day V.I.P Petra tour
- 3 Mouhoutours Adventures for a Desert Trip in Morocco !!
- 4 India
- 5 Questions about Chobe
- 6 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 7 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 8 Ideas about the trip.
- 9 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 10 3 days in Teheran
- 11 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 12 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 13 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 14 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 15 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 16 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 17 What camera to use on safari
- 18 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 19 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 20 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 21 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 22 To go to Israel or not?
- 23 Bidair at JNB
- 24 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 25 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon