I am trying to find a way to get from Fez to Alicante in Spain, and I'm not having much luck. My husband and I will be flying Seville to Marrakesh to go on the camel trek tour but I'd really like to have our driver take us back to Fez so we can spend a day or two in Fez.. RyanAir shows its one of their routes, but they never show any flights for that route. they also show no availability for Fez to Barcelona either. We're looking to go in May 2012, do you think flights will eventually show up? They show May availability for many other destinations so I'm concerned that they don't actually fly that route anymore. Any other suggestions of how to get back to Spain without wasting a lot of time?
Fez to Alicante??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 2 Quick question about Kenya..
- 3 Green Season Safari Questions
- 4 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 7 Morocco in April 2014
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 10 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report