I am trying to find a way to get from Fez to Alicante in Spain, and I'm not having much luck. My husband and I will be flying Seville to Marrakesh to go on the camel trek tour but I'd really like to have our driver take us back to Fez so we can spend a day or two in Fez.. RyanAir shows its one of their routes, but they never show any flights for that route. they also show no availability for Fez to Barcelona either. We're looking to go in May 2012, do you think flights will eventually show up? They show May availability for many other destinations so I'm concerned that they don't actually fly that route anymore. Any other suggestions of how to get back to Spain without wasting a lot of time?
Fez to Alicante??
- 1 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 4 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 5 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 6 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 7 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 8 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 9 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 10 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 11 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 12 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 13 Africa Safari
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 16 Kruger Park trip
- 17 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 18 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 19 phone service
- 20 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 21 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 22 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 23 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 24 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 25 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens