I am trying to find a way to get from Fez to Alicante in Spain, and I'm not having much luck. My husband and I will be flying Seville to Marrakesh to go on the camel trek tour but I'd really like to have our driver take us back to Fez so we can spend a day or two in Fez.. RyanAir shows its one of their routes, but they never show any flights for that route. they also show no availability for Fez to Barcelona either. We're looking to go in May 2012, do you think flights will eventually show up? They show May availability for many other destinations so I'm concerned that they don't actually fly that route anymore. Any other suggestions of how to get back to Spain without wasting a lot of time?
Fez to Alicante??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 2 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 3 Tel Aviv beaches
- 4 Memory cards for camera
- 5 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 6 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 7 trip report, morocco
- 8 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 11 Morocco for 2 nights
- 12 Help with Rwanda trip
- 13 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 14 Sabi Sands camps
- 15 Hotels in Nairobi
- 16 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 17 Rwanda trip report
- 18 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 19 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 20 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 21 israel and petra
- 22 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 23 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 24 Israel and Petra
- 25 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea