I am trying to find a way to get from Fez to Alicante in Spain, and I'm not having much luck. My husband and I will be flying Seville to Marrakesh to go on the camel trek tour but I'd really like to have our driver take us back to Fez so we can spend a day or two in Fez.. RyanAir shows its one of their routes, but they never show any flights for that route. they also show no availability for Fez to Barcelona either. We're looking to go in May 2012, do you think flights will eventually show up? They show May availability for many other destinations so I'm concerned that they don't actually fly that route anymore. Any other suggestions of how to get back to Spain without wasting a lot of time?
Fez to Alicante??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 2 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 3 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 4 Ebola and Morocco
- 5 Thompson Gazelle
- 6 Overland in West Africa
- 7 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 8 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 9 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 10 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 11 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 12 Morrocco and Cash
- 13 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 14 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 15 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 16 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 17 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 18 South Africa trip advices
- 19 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Tour to Morocco
- 22 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 23 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 24 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 25 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon