I will be traveling to Dakar mid September and staying there for a month. This is the first time I travel alone so if you have any safety tips please let me know. Also if you have recommendations of places within and around Dakar that I MUST visit I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 3 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 4 VISA for Mozambique
- 5 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 8 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 9 Best African Safari
- 10 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 11 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 12 beach visit after safari
- 13 Petra Wadi Rum
- 14 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 17 What is worth seeing in November?
- 18 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 19 Israeli Tour Guides
- 20 Masai Mara in May
- 21 Western Desert Itinerary
- 22 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 23 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 24 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 25 where to spend a night near JRO airport?