I will be traveling to Dakar mid September and staying there for a month. This is the first time I travel alone so if you have any safety tips please let me know. Also if you have recommendations of places within and around Dakar that I MUST visit I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 2 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 3 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 4 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 5 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 6 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 7 el gouna or soma bay????
- 8 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 9 Safari photography help
- 10 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 11 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 12 Israel itinerary
- 13 Tanzania trip Advice
- 14 Malawi with kiddos
- 15 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 16 Local Tanzania companies
- 17 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 19 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 20 Dubai Trip Idea
- 21 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 22 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
- 23 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 24 Lewa Safari Camp - 4 nights
- 25 sim cards