We are in the process of finalizing our agenda for Uganda and Rwanda. Before we agree and put down our deposit, I would love some feedback on the quality of the accommodations.
I am sort of a "princess" but not too bad. I will not share a bathroom and it must be clean! I also need a running shower in my room, with hot water.
At the same time, our budget cannot pay for all high range accommodations so we are focusing on mid-range. This is what the agent has proposed:
Kibale Forest Bandas-she says these were recently updated and "nice"-I wonder how nice. She says we can change it to Chimpanzee Guest House in a private cottage, but she feels we'll like the Banda.
Mweya Safari Lodge
Ishasha Wilderness Camp
Kinigi Guest House
I am most concerned with the Kibale Banda and the Kinigi Guest House.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 2 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 3 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 4 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 5 honeymoon place
- 6 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 7 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 8 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 9 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 10 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 11 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 12 Yom Hazikaron
- 13 Yom Haatzmaut
- 14 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 15 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 16 recomendation on African Safari company
- 17 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 18 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 19 One extra day in Jordan
- 20 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 21 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 22 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 23 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 24 Israel in Late October or November?
- 25 One month in Africa