We are in the process of finalizing our agenda for Uganda and Rwanda. Before we agree and put down our deposit, I would love some feedback on the quality of the accommodations.
I am sort of a "princess" but not too bad. I will not share a bathroom and it must be clean! I also need a running shower in my room, with hot water.
At the same time, our budget cannot pay for all high range accommodations so we are focusing on mid-range. This is what the agent has proposed:
Kibale Forest Bandas-she says these were recently updated and "nice"-I wonder how nice. She says we can change it to Chimpanzee Guest House in a private cottage, but she feels we'll like the Banda.
Mweya Safari Lodge
Ishasha Wilderness Camp
Kinigi Guest House
I am most concerned with the Kibale Banda and the Kinigi Guest House.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 7 Kenya/Tanzania
- 8 Dubai first time
- 9 2 nights in Dubai
- 10 16 hours in Qatar
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 A South African in Lusaka
- 14 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 15 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 16 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 19 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 20 Safari suggestions
- 21 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 22 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 23 Travel to Africa
- 24 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 25 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?