We are in the process of finalizing our agenda for Uganda and Rwanda. Before we agree and put down our deposit, I would love some feedback on the quality of the accommodations.
I am sort of a "princess" but not too bad. I will not share a bathroom and it must be clean! I also need a running shower in my room, with hot water.
At the same time, our budget cannot pay for all high range accommodations so we are focusing on mid-range. This is what the agent has proposed:
Kibale Forest Bandas-she says these were recently updated and "nice"-I wonder how nice. She says we can change it to Chimpanzee Guest House in a private cottage, but she feels we'll like the Banda.
Mweya Safari Lodge
Ishasha Wilderness Camp
Kinigi Guest House
I am most concerned with the Kibale Banda and the Kinigi Guest House.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thane Movers @ http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-thane/
- 2 Get the Price List of Home and Office Relocations in Pune
- 3 http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/ # Home Moving Pune
- 4 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/vivacious-skin-serum-scam/
- 5 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 6 advise on joburg pls!
- 7 help with itinerary please
- 8 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 9 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 10 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 11 Township Tour Guide
- 12 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 15 Luggage restrictions
- 16 ISRAEL TRIP
- 17 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 18 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 19 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 20 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 21 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 22 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 23 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 24 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 25 Advice on East African trip