We are in the process of finalizing our agenda for Uganda and Rwanda. Before we agree and put down our deposit, I would love some feedback on the quality of the accommodations.
I am sort of a "princess" but not too bad. I will not share a bathroom and it must be clean! I also need a running shower in my room, with hot water.
At the same time, our budget cannot pay for all high range accommodations so we are focusing on mid-range. This is what the agent has proposed:
Kibale Forest Bandas-she says these were recently updated and "nice"-I wonder how nice. She says we can change it to Chimpanzee Guest House in a private cottage, but she feels we'll like the Banda.
Mweya Safari Lodge
Ishasha Wilderness Camp
Kinigi Guest House
I am most concerned with the Kibale Banda and the Kinigi Guest House.
Thank you so much.
Feedback on Accommodations
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 2 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 3 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 4 Johannesburg
- 5 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 6 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 7 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 8 Transiting through Cairo
- 9 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 10 South Africa in February?
- 11 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 12 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 15 Car Rentals in Israel
- 16 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 17 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 18 Morocco to portugal
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 21 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 22 Independence Day in Israel
- 23 Drinking on safari
- 24 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 25 Travelust