We are in the process of finalizing our agenda for Uganda and Rwanda. Before we agree and put down our deposit, I would love some feedback on the quality of the accommodations.
I am sort of a "princess" but not too bad. I will not share a bathroom and it must be clean! I also need a running shower in my room, with hot water.
At the same time, our budget cannot pay for all high range accommodations so we are focusing on mid-range. This is what the agent has proposed:
Kibale Forest Bandas-she says these were recently updated and "nice"-I wonder how nice. She says we can change it to Chimpanzee Guest House in a private cottage, but she feels we'll like the Banda.
Mweya Safari Lodge
Ishasha Wilderness Camp
Kinigi Guest House
I am most concerned with the Kibale Banda and the Kinigi Guest House.
Thank you so much.
Feedback on Accommodations
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 2 Where to travel for January ?
- 3 Dubai first time
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Keeping Kenya Adventure Weird....Cheap...Delicious
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Zambia Impressions
- 8 Taste of Dubai
- 9 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 10 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 11 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 12 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 13 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 14 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 17 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 18 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 19 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 20 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 21 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 22 Dubai and/or Oman
- 23 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 24 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 25 Morocco Advice