We are in the process of finalizing our agenda for Uganda and Rwanda. Before we agree and put down our deposit, I would love some feedback on the quality of the accommodations.
I am sort of a "princess" but not too bad. I will not share a bathroom and it must be clean! I also need a running shower in my room, with hot water.
At the same time, our budget cannot pay for all high range accommodations so we are focusing on mid-range. This is what the agent has proposed:
Kibale Forest Bandas-she says these were recently updated and "nice"-I wonder how nice. She says we can change it to Chimpanzee Guest House in a private cottage, but she feels we'll like the Banda.
Mweya Safari Lodge
Ishasha Wilderness Camp
Kinigi Guest House
I am most concerned with the Kibale Banda and the Kinigi Guest House.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 2 Morocco Questions
- 3 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 4 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 5 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 6 Botswana safari recs
- 7 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 8 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 9 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 10 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 11 Botswana in January
- 12 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 13 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 14 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 15 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 16 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 17 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 18 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 19 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 20 2 days i n JO'burg
- 21 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 22 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 23 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 24 Zambia HELP!
- 25 Israel in January