We are in the process of finalizing our agenda for Uganda and Rwanda. Before we agree and put down our deposit, I would love some feedback on the quality of the accommodations.
I am sort of a "princess" but not too bad. I will not share a bathroom and it must be clean! I also need a running shower in my room, with hot water.
At the same time, our budget cannot pay for all high range accommodations so we are focusing on mid-range. This is what the agent has proposed:
Kibale Forest Bandas-she says these were recently updated and "nice"-I wonder how nice. She says we can change it to Chimpanzee Guest House in a private cottage, but she feels we'll like the Banda.
Mweya Safari Lodge
Ishasha Wilderness Camp
Kinigi Guest House
I am most concerned with the Kibale Banda and the Kinigi Guest House.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 파워볼결과 ≪접속주소 : [ˇvks99.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012 ˇ]
- 2 파워사다리 ▶ 홈피: [ˇvks99.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012 ˇ]
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 7 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 8 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 12 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 13 Passport question for International flight
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Tour operator near me
- 16 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 17 Sim card mainly for data
- 18 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 19 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 20 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 21 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 22 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 23 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Storing luggage in Johannesburg